Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: petitemichelle- Watford - Hot and cold  (Read 2838 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6211638) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Atrueyorkie

External Link/Members Only

30 for 90

So I was horny, the only reason we all take punts  :D

Was looking for something close and saw this one on Viva:

External Link/Members Only

So before long I was booked in after initial Comms. It was fairly straightforward.

I had a incline of what to expect from the previous review, to be honest I was expecting to be greeted by shrek. There was definitely buildup of anticipation.

I got the final details and the entrance isn’t discreet. I wanted to be swallowed up. Stood out like a sore thumb. Got inside and got confused a bit more  :D

Eventually got to the right place and the walk was a bit weird, I think it’s blatantly obvious who you’re going to see.

Normal behind the door trick and I didn’t mind what I saw, not saying I was attracted but I would have no qualms about raising the mast. She’s alright.

A slim figure with a bit of meat on the backend. Fast forward, and I had to laugh. Exactly like Ron89 mentioned very controlling. I was cracking up inside like wow. Seems to have a very strict pattern. It was like I was reliving his review, oral under the covers, did find it odd. Like, why. But whatever makes everyone comfortable I guess.

Cycled through positions and no issues there, very nice in terms of wetness and vocal, not annoying vocal but enough for me to like. Would divulge more but you know, anonymity    :D

Went until completion and it’s like she just switched off. Quite cold like mentioned before. To be honest I don’t mind as I only have one objective, to cum, which was completed. I don’t look for gfe and understand and would like to convey it was mutual transactional. Don’t expect gfe, not gonna happen.

Did I like the punt? Yes, quite enjoyable, tad bit expensive but I’ve had worse punts for more. that review will be up shortly. There was a big sense of post nut regret on it but one thing saved that from a straight negative.

Back to the topic. I’d recommend if your looking for an in and out meet, don’t go expecting to being embraced basically.

Offline Ron89

Haha a carbon copy, at least you knew what you were getting into.

I was tempted to revisit as she’s local but this has actually put me off. How was the oral? From memory was sublime.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2022, 02:44:18 pm by Ron89 »

Offline Atrueyorkie

Haha a carbon copy, at least you knew what you were getting into.

I was tempted to revisit as she’s local but this has actually put me off. How was the oral? From memory was sublime.

True I just needed to cum  :D

The oral didn’t do it for me. I know she has a good technique though as the pure levels of spit was turning me on but I knew I wasn’t going to cum from it. The main part that I enjoyed was the main action, but too mechanical for me.

Was funny on my way back I locked eyes with this boy who just smiled at me, like he knew, didn’t care but a note neighbour’s probably know what’s up  :D

Offline Atrueyorkie

:scare: :scare: :scare:

:hi:
PP

Hidden Image/Members Only

Woooow  :dash:

I think that must be a mistake as in the text it stated everything is protected and in person everything was including the oral

Offline lillythesavage

Woooow  :dash:

I think that must be a mistake as in the text it stated everything is protected and in person everything was including the oral

Says OWO extra on Viva  :unknown:

Offline Private Parts

Think this SP needs to contact her agent.

Offline Cupid Stuntz

BB is now removed from her likes list, hi Michelle.

Offline yuptree

Hi does anyone know if she is still active? AW has gone but sure about viva street! Thanks  :thumbsup:

Offline Atrueyorkie

Hi does anyone know if she is still active? AW has gone but sure about viva street! Thanks  :thumbsup:

Just a basic question, did you try the number attached to the profile? If you didn’t get through or no response. She’s most likely not active.