Author Topic: Blondie Vanessa xxx - Birmingham  (Read 2714 times)


11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5948037) (6 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline AriT

External Link/Members Only

At a loose end without SBs to see on a couple of weekends recently so jumped back onto AW to see what the talent was like. Noted Vanessa's hit and miss review history but fancied her pics and thought I'd take the risk. Checked on text that owo and cim was available. £100 for 30 minutes.

Comms: 8/10. Pretty efficient. I think she does her own comms but I'm never sure with these EE ladies. She was the only one in the apartment and had two phones so I assume it was her that was texting but the spoken English didn't quite match the texts. Still I wasn't there to test her English. Double checked she was okay with owo/cim before handing cash over

The lady - 8.5/10. I do like the slim EE high cheekbone look and she was exactly as in the pics. Small to medium sized breasts (and I think she wanted them enhanced which I told her was a mistake). Couldn't have been much more than 5' 3. Just the way I like them then :). Just enough pertness to her bottom.

Services: 7/10 Nothing special. Showered and got on bed. Oral without any hands. Good licking. Asked her to lick my balls which she did for about 20s then moved back to my dick. Sex in plenty of positions. Happy to be moved into any position. Started with her in cowgirl then reverse cowgirl. Mish/Doggy. Definitely tight enough even after she lubed herself up. 10 mins of this and having to slow down to stop myself from cumming, asked to finish with CIM. Plenty of licking. Used her hand to jerk me off whilst licking my knob. Finished in her mouth. Didn't rush to spit. Enjoyable if not memorable.

Overall - 7/10. Gorgeous body and face. Willing enough and was happy to take some instructions. Might see her again if I'm at a loose end and there's no one else on AW I haven't seen that I want to see.

Offline Juankerr

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,385
  • Likes: 18
  •  
  • Reviews: 63
Thanks for the review AriT  :hi:

Always liked the look of her figure, the service you had sounds ok despite her hit and miss record so I may try her at some point with such a lack of talent around.

Online Jasonk71

Thirty mins is advertised as £80. Did she charge extra for cim/owo?

Offline Brumish

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,776
  • Likes: 17
  •  
  • Reviews: 11
Good review AriT.
I couldn't justify a ton for 30 mins having had SBs for far longer just north of that price range. Considering the lack of talent on seeking around here, it's understandable
Banned reason: Last review 2020 lucky not banned for arranging social meets / telegraph group
Banned by: Iloveoral