Author Topic: ThatSlutNextdoor - Rugby  (Read 2891 times)


1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6815129) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Kelgon85

External Link/Members Only

This one was a complete gamble for me. Very minimal pictures in her gallery, and as far as I'm aware nothing on here. I don't usually partake in such gambles, but I thought what the hell. It paid off.

First of all, I sent her a couple of messages on Adultwork. She was prompt and got back to me. I got her number this way. She's on Whatsapp, so that's where we continued messaging. Again, this was very quick and efficient.

LOCATION: Very close to Rugby train station. The house was being renovated, as she just bought it. The bedroom, though, is pretty much done. That's where the fun took place.

PHYSICALLY: No complaints here. Again, it was a gamble, as she doesn't really show much in the pictures. But yes, a very pretty face. Pretty tall, I would say five eight or nine. Good legs, lovely body. Her hair was tied in tiny little tails, like in her pictures. She wears glasses, which she kept on throughout. But yeah, I'd definitely look at her (multiple times) in the street.

SERVICE: She lay back and asked me what I wanted. So the GFE commenced from here. Her kissing was more LFK I would say, but there was a little tongue and as she got going the kissing seemed to get a little deeper. I went down on her, and she became very responsive. I seemed to be doing something right, because she got very wet. Lovely pussy. She allows fingers, too, and, as I said, really gets into it when you do this. She then got a condom. Now, OWO was off the menu. TBF, she doesn't have it listed in her Likes list, and she does let you know when messaging. So I appreciate this is a big no-no for a lot of you. But she does let you know from the get-go. Started in doggy. We stayed in this position for a while. She was tight, so it took me a while to enter her, but when I did she can really take a pounding. We then switched to missionary for a while. She made the right noises, seemed genuine enough. She took some deep breaths afterwards, saying I'm "very good at that". I took the compliment.  :D

But yeah, all in all a pretty good time was had, and as she's close to me I will be returning. It was a gamble, but at least for me (I know the lack of OWO would put a lot off) it paid off.

Online mr.bluesky

Good review but how much did you pay  :unknown: £100 for half hour seems a bit steep imo.Too skinny for my liking but each to their own

Offline Kelgon85

Crap, I didn't put that. It was £150 for one hour.

Offline guymids-72

Thanks for the review, she looks fit as