Author Topic: Jada_Sky - Walton  (Read 4136 times)


10 review(s) for Jada_Sky (8 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline T13

30mins -£80
Walton
Girl- about size 12 but really looks good with it. Huge tits and gorgeous looking.

I’m enjoying visiting jada as her service and attitude is really good. She’s very honest and very funny. Her blowjobs are fantastic.
2 pops 69 sex in different positions and went way over the time.
 Only thing is she will be sucking your dick and you will be loving it. Then she will just stop and talk a load of shit to you. Tbf I do enjoy this as she’s in no rush to get rid of you.
Anyway after popping all over her she carried on sucking and managed to get a 2nd pop out minutes after the first one.
Would I return- 100percent she’s a rare one


Offline quatter11

I thought she was great as well and can suck cock and talk for England (not at the same time) but the next door neighbours being on their door step both times I visited put me off and I haven't been back since. How was it when you visited? Quiet or people hanging round?

Offline T13

Ye the neighbours where at the door first time and second time just felt as though they where watching too.

Offline quatter11

Shame but I won't be going back. Didn't like the vibe with the neighbours hanging round.

Offline T13

Yeah I was a bit like that but was ok once inside. The fella who lives there must be thinking I’d love to but to close to home

Offline smit1234

How have I missed this one. She's gorgeous. Has she got pierced nips?

Offline T13

Honestly can’t remember mate

Offline smit1234

Hoping to get a booking in with this minx soon. She looks awesome

Offline T13

She is hot and sound. Talks alot though. She will be sucking u off then just stop for a chat. It’s great tbh


Offline Scousepunter20

She is hot and sound. Talks alot though. She will be sucking u off then just stop for a chat. It’s great tbh

I’d love to see her but family live around the area she operates from!