Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Monikamarie - Basildon Essex - seamless  (Read 4793 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6747972) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Atrueyorkie

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

30 for 100.

Comms are perfect, couldn’t ask for anything better, clear and concise, and consistent.

I had just come off being double booked by a laughable SP (see previous review).

Upon arrival exact details were provided.

Usual behind the door trick, what I saw I liked. Like the pictures in terms of figure. Tits barely being controlled by that bra. I’m a tits guy so that was a nice sight for me. Probably two hands worth each side. Complexion a little darker than the photos. Nice soft ass on her too.

Facially, okay, I’m extremely picky so only a few have every blown me away and sadly one of the regulars was not available  :sarcastic:

Back to the topic. So funds handed over went through various positions, loud OR, vocal throughout and very easy going. Able to change positions without any issues.

Comms 10/10
Body 8/10

Would definitely return, nice lady.

Offline PilotMan

Offline Atrueyorkie

Was this in BasVegas?

No but the area isn’t far off, Fryerns.

not from the area so had to Google what place you referenced  :D

Offline PilotMan

No but the area isn’t far off, Fryerns.

not from the area so had to Google what place you referenced  :D

:lol: :lol:

I just updated the title

Offline Ron89

The oral is mad, shame she doesn’t do OWO. Need to review this one.

Offline Atrueyorkie

The oral is mad, shame she doesn’t do OWO. Need to review this one.

Haha yep definitely having flashbacks in my head  :D it’s a shame on the location as it’s out my way but yeah definitely a good punt. Look forward to your review. To similar tastes  :hi: