Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Louise GILF - Leicester. Does what it says on the tin  (Read 3233 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4430489) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline NottsB

External Link/Members Only

£60 for half an hour to scratch a guilty pleasure itch.

safeish area in Leicester about 5mins from J21. Arrived to be greeted by Louise who is exactly like photos suggest.

Not everyones cuppa I know, but she satisfied a naughty headteacher fantasty. She managed to play along really convincingly and stared into my eyes whilst talking filth whilst riding me.

Gave good head, nice and wet. Not rushed and clearly has some experience. Sex was more mobile than I expected!

Was planning on this P&D being a one off but think I'll go back again.

Lou is a warm and welcoming lass.  :crazy:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 387

£60 for half an hour to scratch a guilty pleasure itch.

safeish area in Leicester about 5mins from J21. Arrived to be greeted by Louise who is exactly like photos suggest.

Not everyones cuppa I know, but she satisfied a naughty headteacher fantasty. She managed to play along really convincingly and stared into my eyes whilst talking filth whilst riding me.

Gave good head, nice and wet. Not rushed and clearly has some experience. Sex was more mobile than I expected!

Was planning on this P&D being a one off but think I'll go back again.

Lou is a warm and welcoming lass.  :crazy:

Respect matey everyone to their own, you got me thinking about having a go now  :lol:

I giggle every time I see her reviews and the photos of her hairy baccy pouch and granny growler  :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

Sorry if anyone was eating  :P
« Last Edit: July 04, 2022, 02:35:10 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline NottsB

I giggle every time I see her reviews and the photos of her hairy baccy pouch and granny growler  :D

After the blowwy she said "do you want to lick my pussy" I said, no thanks... thats not for me. She said "It wouldn't be for me too, no idea why anyone would want to!!"  :D :D :D

Offline midspunter

Not everyones cuppa I know, but she satisfied a naughty headteacher fantasty.

More like a retired naughty headteacher fantasy  :D

Online Dipper

Respect matey everyone to their own, you got me thinking about having a go now  :lol:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Sorry if anyone was eating  :P

“Baccy pouch”  :lol: :lol:

Proper lol there.  :thumbsup:

Offline scouting

After the blowwy she said "do you want to lick my pussy" I said, no thanks... thats not for me. She said "It wouldn't be for me too, no idea why anyone would want to!!"  :D :D :D

From memory, some of her prior reviews mention watersports and a wag on here said she can piss like a horse. Probably what's on her mind when she thinks of pussy licking  :lol:

Online Dipper

From memory, some of her prior reviews mention watersports and a wag on here said she can piss like a horse. Probably what's on her mind when she thinks of pussy licking  :lol:

‘Horse pissing’

She should add it to her likes :lol:

Offline shylad57

I would give her baccy pouch a good licking. No muffs too tough !  :yahoo:

Offline Kenny1

Saw her last month, noticed clusters of spots around the vaginal area, I’m guessing it’s genital warts, I walked straight back out, she was happy enough to return the money