Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Redhead Nuru Massage - Cambridge  (Read 2897 times)

8 review(s) for Nuru_Massage (4 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline frankbolton51

External Link/Members Only

£130 for one hour minimum. Her room at Holiday hotel off Coldham's Lane towards Cherry Hinton. Comms and directions very easy, though she complained that the hotel internet was a bit iffy, so we mostly communicated by voice on the phone.

Quiet but pleasant, sweet girl; pretty with a round East European face (she's Polish); vibrantly red hair, curvy but not chubby, full breasts (says 38C) -- sort of typical girlfriend next door.

Comms and directions very easy, though she complained that the hotel internet was a bit iffy, so we mostly communicated by voice.

Got to the room; red plastic sheet on the bed, low lights, relaxing sexy music on the iPad and a light gizmo that put etherial patterns on the walls and ceiling (nice touch). Invited to pay and undress. She asked if I would like a classic massage or a nuru. Opted for the latter as I had never done that before. She started with legs, then back and arms, very professional massage, amazingly relaxing. She then turned me over, giving me a ovely sight of her, fully nude, as she worked on my front. B2B with her breasts on my chest and her groin on my cock, then she turned around and gave me a glorious view of her bum and pussy. Couldn't resist giving her hard clit a bit of a rub. It seemed to go on for ever -- no rush in this session. Then she asked if I'd like a handjob or sex. Again I opted for the latter and she went straight into covered oral. Then she climbed on top for cowgirl, which she seemed to enjoy a lot, and on my request she flipped over for doggy and then she wanked me off over her body and mine. Really nice.

She said she was going back to Warsaw for a week or two, and indeed half an hour later I saw her leaving the hotel with her backpack, so she may already have gone. But she's been to Cambridge twice before and says she might be back in a month or so. I'd certainly revisit her.