Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Crystal.Lady - Wandsworth  (Read 8705 times)

55 review(s) for Crystal.Lady (53 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Majors

Crystal Lady

External Link/Members Only
+447704466339

Rating: Positive

Cost: £100/hour
Services: Sex, French Kissing, Oral Without

Time: Few months ago
Duration: 1 hour

Majors' Rating:
Looks: 5/10  Looks similar to pictures + a few years.

Cost: 7/10
Services: 6/10 Fairly customer focused.Makes a good effort and very relaxed. Fairly good communication by text, occasionally a bit blunt.

Total 6/10 ( Service is most important so I count it as double.)

See again: Possibly. There are other SPs who provide better service/better looks at same price, but can't fault her.

Summary:  Fairly good customer service, relaxed and good communication.

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for update on this veteran.

Which positions?  Flexibility?
How proactive was she?

Offline Majors

It was a while ago so I don't remember all the detail.
IIRC missionary, cowgirl and doggy.
If by proactive you mean making suggestions and taking the initiative then yes she was.
I don't remember doing anything that would show her flexibility though :unknown:.

Offline LLPunting

Offline Jayjay1

She squirt like what others experienced?

Offline Makka124

She squirt like what others experienced?

I saw her like 4-5 years ago, she didn’t offer squirt and i don’t think she can squirt

Offline Fuzzyduck

See again: Possibly. There are other SPs who provide better service/better looks at same price, but can't fault her.

Thanks for the review, OP. Whom do you rate more highly in the £100/hr category right now?

Online Sugarspike

I saw her like 4-5 years ago, she didn’t offer squirt and i don’t think she can squirt

Instructions to make Crystal squirt:

First start jackhammer in Missionary for a couple of minutes , then lift her legs up and take your cock out and slide it up and down on top of her cooch spreading her bottom lips making sure to hit her clit at the same time.

Never fails.

Peace.

Offline LLPunting

Anyone suspect/confirmed if Crystal and Nicole G Susanne are sisters, not just flatmates?

Offline Majors

Thanks for the review, OP. Whom do you rate more highly in the £100/hr category right now?

A few seemed to have increased prices because I remember a few others that are now above £100 which were below.

One that is still in that price range.

External Link/Members Only

IIRC External Link/Members Only was actually £80 when I saw her.

Offline LLPunting

Having seen both I would/will return to Crystal not Isabell, even if they were in the same vicinity.