Author Topic: NiaJones - Liverpool  (Read 2829 times)


4 review(s) for NiaJones (1 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Cheshuk

I saw in a few weeks ago, so this review is a little late. However I wasn't a member of this site at that time. So I'm just writing a few reviews of recent ones.
 
Meeting her was a great experience, and I do highly recommend her.

The girl: She's not only a lovely person but she has a great toned petite body and a pretty face. Boobs are great, her ass is great and her face is imo a 7 out of 10. I don't think her pics do her justice as she is slim and petite I guess around 5ft.3 to 5ft.4 from memory

I'm not going to write what we did, as it's just not my style. But she was very obliging and happy to do everything I wanted to do, which is just mainstream stuff nothing kinky.. I'm pretty sure we both had a good time and I'll likely see her again.

Price: £120  for 30 mins (plus some extras)

In conclusion I recommend her as I think most people will be pretty happy with the experience if you like pictures, which could be said she's better in real life


External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 03, 2022, 01:27:15 pm by Cheshuk »

Offline silverspoon


Offline Cheshuk

Just the stuff she states on her profile kissing and owo £30 each

Offline joe_lloyd99

Just the stuff she states on her profile kissing and owo £30 each

So you paid £180 for 30 mins?

This SP looks good but lots of suggestions in the past that it was B&S

Offline Cheshuk

Yeah the price is what it is but she states all that on her profile, every reply I get keeps using acronyms and since I only joined the site last week I don't know what they mean sp & bs? Would be useful cheers

Offline jonny6612

Yeah the price is what it is but she states all that on her profile, every reply I get keeps using acronyms and since I only joined the site last week I don't know what they mean sp & bs? Would be useful cheers

'SP' is the service provider, i.e. Nia Jones.
'BS' is bait & switch, in other words the person who you actually meet doesn't match the pictures.

The other comments state that she had used fake pictures before.  You've also hinted that she looks different to the pictures, but in a good way...
« Last Edit: July 03, 2022, 04:18:28 pm by jonny6612 »

Offline silverspoon

Yeah the price is what it is but she states all that on her profile, every reply I get keeps using acronyms and since I only joined the site last week I don't know what they mean sp & bs? Would be useful cheers

Sp=service provider
Bs=bait and switch

Offline Cheshuk

Thanks for the explanation. From my experience I don't think that she's used fake pictures. I was pleasantly surprised in person, mainly because I thought she had a pretty good body

Offline OakTree

You don’t have to go into a blow by blow account of what you did but it would help to expand on her services. You paid extra for I’m assuming DFK and OWO. Anyone reading this will want to know if paying the extra is worthwhile or not.

To be honest she’d have to be pretty fucking amazing for me to shell out that sort of cash for basic fundamentals of a punt but that’s just me, well actually probably most on here.






Offline Cheshuk

Yeah I get that, look at my post on a girl called Agatha. There's been a long discussion they're telling me the same thing. These were my first reviews and I think they're a little close minded to the fact that everyone is doing this on a different budget. The comments have been taken on board and price will be factored into my future reviews.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2022, 09:43:31 pm by Cheshuk »

Offline OakTree

Yeah I get that, look at my post on a girl called Agatha. There's been a long discussion they're telling me the same thing. These were my first reviews and I think they're a little close minded to the fact that everyone is doing this on a different budget. The comments have been taken on board and price will be factored into my future reviews.

What you’re willing to pay is up to you, everyone has a different budget. What is a kings ransom to some is a drop in the ocean to others. What is the real leveller if you like, is what bang do I get for my buck….

Details.

Offline Cheshuk

100% I get that, basically make the reviews as applicable as possible to as many people as possible.. and that comes with detail