Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Katalea_Ex_Model and Sofia_Ass Duo - Cambridge  (Read 2008 times)

29 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6445721) (20 positive, 2 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
9 review(s) for Sofia_Ass (4 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Igor

Hello Gents,
External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only. Just catching up on reviews, this was about 3 and a half weeks ago. I had seen Katalea a couple of times and noticed the downward trend in then reviews although my experiences were positive. As the prices were fair imo I thought I would try a duo, comms were good and the venue was the apartment which is well documented. Agreed 30 mins with fk and owo (just with Katalea). £160.
Rocked up an in on time, into room with both girls, both nicely dressed in lingerie, paperwork done, shower taken just before.
I note that some members found Sophia more attractive, personally I found Kat more attractive and definitely more friendly and smiley. Both pretty much as pics.
Standing groping with both and fk with Kat. Clothes off, very happy to be with two nubile girls. Sucked on Sophia's boobs whilst Kat gave me nice owo. I was keen to f##k Sophia as was my first time with her, condom on and she began to rise me cowgirl, it was ok, nothing special and from memory her pu##y wasn't that tight. Kat began fk and playing with my nipples which was good and then sat on my face or rather jumped on my face whilst Sophia continued riding. I did enjoy this, Kat was showerfresh. There was a lot of talk between them in Romanian, didn't sound derogatory but still off putting.
Decided to fu## Kat, wet wipe of condom and missionary. I do find her very sexy, got Sophia to lick my nipples whilst fu##ing Kat which led to a nice crescendo for me. Clean up and go.
Negs, no interaction (although not really expected), chatter in Romanian, meh performance from Sophia.
Positives, two hot girls for a reasonable price.
I would go back to see Katalea on her own.

Offline Bornslippy

Kat was the saviour of cambridge. I nearly booked her but put off by the talk of the conveyor belt of men queuing by the flats
I assume she is no longer in UK anyway? Hasn't logged on for a fair while
« Last Edit: July 03, 2022, 01:23:45 pm by Bornslippy »

Offline Igor

Slippy,
She said she was going home for a holiday and would be back in a few weeks, fingers crossed! Sophia is showing as logged in today.

Offline oli7474

Kat was the saviour of cambridge. I nearly booked her but put off by the talk of the conveyor belt of men queuing by the flats
I assume she is no longer in UK anyway? Hasn't logged on for a fair while

The white knight guy who was banned said she was going to Spain i think in the summer, so i guess she's inactive for a part of the summer. Most of the euro girls come back to study here in September so we'll get an influx then. Many of them work in the FKK clubs in Germany in the summer or see family.

Had the same thing as you, I contacted her when she was in Norwich but read my messages and didn't reply, so i guess she had a lot of custom. I did eventually get through but by that time I left it.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2022, 02:40:56 pm by oli7474 »

Offline oli7474

Thanks for the review, seems like more of a positive than anything. I guess the lack of interaction is a killer for that price, but most Roms are fairly cold especially at their age when they just come over here to make money or study and use it as a side hustle. Services seem decent though, but i agree you're likely better off with meeting them seperately and spreading the money over different meetings.

Offline Igor

Oli,
My previous meetings with Kat were all positive and was positive with her during this meet. Trying to be absolutely objective each time, and Sophia was 'meh' and the talking between themselves in Romanian wasn't great. Will def see Kat on her own if she is back.

Offline oli7474

Oli,
My previous meetings with Kat were all positive and was positive with her during this meet. Trying to be absolutely objective each time, and Sophia was 'meh' and the talking between themselves in Romanian wasn't great. Will def see Kat on her own if she is back.

Understood Igor, i'll likely give Katalea a go if she comes back to Norwich. Talking amongst themselves isn't great, they could be saying anything.

Offline versace

• Temp ban until
    25/05/24 @ 09:11
  • Reviews: 80
Excellent review, thanks for posting. Both look fit, especially Kat.

Offline thundercrackerxx

I met both and found them to both be fine at best.