Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica69_a - Holborn  (Read 2685 times)

190 review(s) for Veronica69_a (167 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline tightfoot69

External Link/Members Only

1 hour - £180. £140 + £40 for Watersports.

Communications - phoned her in the morning to see if she was available at midday. She texted me the postcode.

Location - Decent flat a few minutes walk from Holborn Station.

Appearance - FAF Polish girl. Probably late 20s. Very pretty face. Slim with medium fake tits.

Service - Asked about Watersports and she said £40 for both giving and receiving. This was a nice surprise because I thought it would only be for me receiving. So started drinking as much water as possible.

She asked if I liked to kiss and starting full on DFK me. Great kisser which continued throughout. She then started giving me some nice OWO and also licked my balls. I am only average but did do some deep throat.

Onto the bed and I returned the favour licking her pussy and rimming her bumhole. I know she does anal but she has a lovely arse if you like rimming like I do. I then asked if I could stick my finger up her ass and she said yes. I stuck in as deep as I could as I snogged her face off.

I then decided on the Watersports. She went first and pissed on me. Some on my chest but mostly on my face. I did get to taste a bit and it tasted of nothing really. I wasn’t really ready so we decided I would try and piss on her after I cum.

CIM was extra so decided on a facial which is included. I had saved up for a few days so unleashed a load over her pretty face. She was a bit shocked at how much there was but what a view.

Now the only downside of the punt. I tried to piss on her again. She said I could do it on her face but she wouldn’t swallow. As much as I tried I could only do a very small amount. I have never given Watersports and really wanted to break my duck with her. Needless to say 30 minutes after I left all the water I drank kicked in and I pissed for England.

A bit of a chat before I left and another snog.

No wonder I love Polish girls. I have punted a few and always had a great time.

Great punt.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2022, 07:16:13 pm by tightfoot69 »

Offline sgc

Hi did you contact her when her green light was on - the reason I ask is every time I look it seems to be off!

Offline lillythesavage

Hi did you contact her when her green light was on - the reason I ask is every time I look it seems to be off!

Many well reviewed do not need to pay for the green light and just have a number showing, some not even a number so always worth an email to find out.

Conveyer belts and dusty phones will pay for the green light.

Offline tightfoot69

Yes her green light was on.

I may be wrong but I’m sure she said she usually works Tuesday to Friday.

Offline tightfoot69

Many well reviewed do not need to pay for the green light and just have a number showing, some not even a number so always worth an email to find out.

Conveyer belts and dusty phones will pay for the green light.

I am guessing green light means the ‘available today’ sign?

Offline lillythesavage

I am guessing green light means the ‘available today’ sign?

Yep, that illuminated green sign  :D

Offline tightfoot69

Yep, that illuminated green sign  :D

Ha that’s what I thought but didn’t realise the ladies had to pay for it. Veronica’s was definitely on though because I added that to my search filter.

Offline lillythesavage

Ha that’s what I thought but didn’t realise the ladies had to pay for it. Veronica’s was definitely on though because I added that to my search filter.

They will on a quiet day, so probably not a bad time to pick one that often only displays a number. Everything om AW has to be paid for, including a phone number, daily.
Not a great deal, but why pay if you are busy anyway?