Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: your_fun_secret  (Read 1217 times)

Gordo987

Hello lads, just received a RB bid from

External Link/Members Only

she looks fine, but I have a strong feeling I've seen her pics before on UKP. I see she only registered on AW on 23/07/2014. Is she new or just a re-hashed WG?

:hi:

yorkshire123

I haven't got time to do a decent check Gordo but the legs on the 2nd & 3rd profile pictures don't add up as the 3rd one look like they belong to quite a large lady & the 2nd look quite thin?

Online johnny34

Also Gordo if you look at pic 3 in gallery it looks like its a photo from a Tv show/internet chat phone-in (babestation type thing). I'd avoid.

Gordo987

Offline jasper

The picture of just the legs and boots, reminds me of miss piggy  :lol:

your_fun_secret

Hi lads it s me "your_fun_secret" of AW. First of all I am REAL :o)) my pictures are real and the only reason why they may show some different in sizes about my legs is the way pic has been taken. I m a size 12 with curves at the right places :o) Re TV: I have worked on TV (Chatgirl and RedLight) for a short while so this picture from me on TV is real.
you can check me out on aw and to assure you that I m real, AW has verified me. xx your_fun_secret

Gordo987

Hi lads it s me "your_fun_secret" of AW. First of all I am REAL :o)) my pictures are real and the only reason why they may show some different in sizes about my legs is the way pic has been taken. I m a size 12 with curves at the right places :o) Re TV: I have worked on TV (Chatgirl and RedLight) for a short while so this picture from me on TV is real.
you can check me out on aw and to assure you that I m real, AW has verified me. xx your_fun_secret

:hi: no offence intended. I was simply being cautious. BTW, does the RB still stand?  ;)