External Link/Members OnlyThanks to bugsy for the TOFTT - very much my type on paper so went for it soon after reading his review. My first impressions were good; her comms were quick and she wanted to know a bit about me, there was a personal touch to her texting which I was impressed by. Doesn’t double book. She’s based out of a nice hotel in central; I’d fall short of calling it very fancy but it was far nicer than the average W/G hotel. She comes down to meet you, which in itself may not be to everyone’s taste due to the obviousness of proceedings. She’s an attractive girl - I’d actually rate her as a 7.5/10; exceeded my expectations in the looks department. That, coupled with her natural curves on a short frame, meant I was in good spirits as we made our way to her room. Tits are real, very firm and almost stiff; they don’t really move much, but they’re nice to grab onto. Her ass is round and sizeable, falls just short of bubble. Importantly, it’s on the firm side and isn’t the soft/wobbly type that I prefer. Wish all reviews would detail the ass in this way as it would really save me a lot of dinero. Doggy is ten times better with a soft bouncy ass rather than slamming your pelvis against the ass equivalent of a brick wall. Personality was very pleasant but not my type; she was very confident, to an extreme level. She didn’t come across as very feminine and was also quite bossy and specific about how she wanted the punt to pan out. Anyone who knows me knows that’s not my bag. Was talking to me like she’s known me for years, which I actually found a little baffling, but it may fall under endearing to others.
Made me lie down and then gave me some of the best OWO I’ve had in months. Almost felt like cock worship given how she’d caress it, stroke it, stare at it intently. She was very sloppy, loud, messy; licked and sucked the balls whilst incorporating them into the blowjob continuously. It wasn’t frantic, more measured and as if she was savouring it. Definitely seemed to enjoy the power that being a skilled cock sucker gives her. I was at her mercy and she knew it. Eventually moved onto sex though it took a long while as I couldn’t bring myself to stop the blowjob. The fucking was meh; I didn’t like her ass and it’s lack of feedback, she was natural and got very wet, so it wasn’t awful but I just wasn’t feeling it and far preferred the blowjob.
I’d recommend if you like a reliable, assertive W/G who’s very skilled with her mouth. I also think I’m being a little harsh in terms of the sex, she’ll please a lot of guys and I can see her being popular over the coming months. I think her personality hampered my enjoyment and contributed to a lack of sexual chemistry; I’m very dom and it just didn’t work. High neutral based on enjoyment, though a low positive would also be fair.