Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Larissa Brown Skin - Brazilian - Camberwell - Attempted B&S by maid.  (Read 2293 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6535681) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline LLPunting

External Link/Members Only  07516143923
External Link/Members Only  07522646348

Been meaning to try this lass as several have suggested she was worth a go and the reviews seemed to back that up.   :drinks:

Finally thought I had a chance when I saw her listed supposedly in Streatham area on AW, although VS saying Norbury had me doubting.  So I was on the bus from Brixton towards Streatham when I called the AW number, hoping a short notice punt might have me in like Flynn and was promptly told she was in Denmark Hill!   :dash:
Confirmed booking and got back on the bus in the other direction  :dash:
Arrived in Camberwell a short while later and the address is a grotty flat above shops between Nandos and The CoOp.
Buzzed in and called into the flat by a put-upon EE maid you'd have to be pretty desperate to try it on with.  She waved me in and gestured to the 2 girls in the hall for my choosing.  Neither was Larissa so I turned to the maid and asked what was up.  She said Larissa wasn't in   :dash:

I metaphorically exited at this point so check one red to Larissa.

However... one of the girls had also caught my eye by her profile I'd seen on the bus ride over and I'd called the number and whaddya know, same postcode... so separate review for her.

Offline LLPunting

Other girl on offer that I didn't choose is this one
External Link/Members Only
Photos appear genuine

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline LLPunting

Saw she was advertising in Streatham so enquired... operating from Norbury and now wants
70/100 for 30/60 mins limited 1 cum/2 cum

OWO + 30
FK +20
RO +20

Jog on!

Offline LLPunting

Sorry OWO +20.

Makes no odds, still reduces her to a P&D only, these girls are becoming over-priced walk-up hookers and starting to make Roms look good.