Author Topic: Sussybustynatural, Mayfair - No show  (Read 1376 times)


75 review(s) for Sussybustynatural (61 positive, 5 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Player0123

Bit of a last minute one, after plans to check out Anna at Olinas fell through (fully booked, I should've booked earlier).

I decided to go with Plan B, and contacted Sussy for a short notice booking, got the response she would be available and so I confirmed.

External Link/Members Only

Well got there around 10 minutes early waited several minutes after the time and got nothing. That's it pretty much.  :mad:

Offline Redforbed

Yeah that’s her in a nutshell tbh. I’ve had a no show and when I did see her in hindsight I wish I hadnt bothered…seriously cracking tits though

Offline Player0123

The temptation is strong (that body is :angelgirl:), I know I would give her another shot (she did reply in the end but that was 45 minutes after I booked, tried to book me in later (but I had no time) and she apologized)... we'll have to see tho... I'm not one who usually has a weekday off, which seems to be the only time she takes bookings...