Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Laylaray - Moston, Manchester  (Read 1320 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4110093) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Thearwickian

The lady External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price £60 for 30mins (or rather less) incl watersports

Comms Spot on by phone and text including directions

Location Modern lived-in flat with car park

Appearance Chavvy milf, 30s, met me in leather pants and vest top. All over tan, reddish long hair. Big but slightly saggy boobs with nice size brown nipples, lower lip piercing.

The action Having read previous reviews I knew that I was taking a bit of a chance here. Layla said that she was putting a special dress on which was basically a tight dress pulled down to show off her boobs. Action started on double bed and as others have said there are lots of fake moans and the goal is definitely a quick finish. A bit of kissing (no tongues) and mutual fondling. Layla did OWO on me which could have easily taken me over the line. I switched to a bit on her to slow things down a bit (no fingers). Layla chats a lot and changes position a lot (no settling into anything).

I had requested watersports on me and Layla said that she had drunk plenty and just to say when I wanted it. I picked my time and layed on a towel on the carpet. Now this is where the lady excelled. She got over my face and put absolutely loads on my face, in my mouth and in my hair! This position lasted longer than any other. She was encouraging me to wank whilst she peed and was hoping that I would cum. Anyway, I told her that I was saving it for her tits and wanked to a great ending all over them whilst she knelt in front of me.

I had a quick shower and was on my way in 20-25 all in.

Summary You could give this just about any rating you want. The obvious rush and short time was a downer. The WS made it a +ve. Layla delivers lots of filth and role play for an inclusive price. If she could chill and engage a bit, I'd be back in a flash - but I guess she never will.