Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Brazilian Lara - VS - Crewe  (Read 1673 times)

Offline Chris1990mcr

External Link/Members Only

Exactly as pics and video.

This one I honestly thought bait and switch, or I was about to be organ harvested.

The girl is just insanely sexy, body is out of this world why on earth she is in Crewe of all places I have no idea.

Sex was passionate, kissing was probably the best I have had and the ass is so so so round.

Highly highly recommend.

Offline Trotter671

Cheers for the review Chris :hi: I do like a Brazilian cutie, they do tend to be passionate and get stuck in with the snogging. Crewe is a bit of a trek but she does look good!

Offline Chris1990mcr

Cheers for the review Chris :hi: I do like a Brazilian cutie, they do tend to be passionate and get stuck in with the snogging. Crewe is a bit of a trek but she does look good!

Some sort of Brazilian influencer over here touring UK with 3 mates

Thick, stacked body I’ll have a wank over there his memory when I’m old and grey one of the best shags last ten years.

Offline Trotter671

Some sort of Brazilian influencer over here touring UK with 3 mates

Thick, stacked body I’ll have a wank over there his memory when I’m old and grey one of the best shags last ten years.

I am defo interested pal - if she is about at weekend think I might be having a dabble :thumbsup:

Offline frankc

Fuck me she looks fantastic, too much of a trek from Manchester for me though but thanks for the review Pal

Offline Thelatitude0

Hi Pal,

COuld you confirm how much have you paid and what services were "achieved" ?

I contacted her and her prices looks to be on the Premium range.   :P

Offline Chris1990mcr

Kissing
Oral without
Oral on her
Rimming on her
Sex with condom

£100

Going back tonight

Offline KeenPunter

Kissing
Oral without
Oral on her
Rimming on her
Sex with condom

£100

Going back tonight

Bargain for an hour, expensive for 15 minutes

Offline Rocket1927

Bargain for an hour, expensive for 15 minutes
where in crewe mate, is it private apartment or hotel, any others with her

Offline newcummer

I nearly went to see her when she was in Stoke a couple of weeks ago, just didn't think she was real! She just told me she's in Crewe for 3 days.

Problem is her mate looks very tasty too  :dash:

Offline Chris1990mcr

I nearly went to see her when she was in Stoke a couple of weeks ago, just didn't think she was real! She just told me she's in Crewe for 3 days.

Problem is her mate looks very tasty too  :dash:

Yeah group of 3/4 I thought it was a bait and switch tbh.
Did a bit of searching and surprisingly she really is genuine.

The other girl name starting M (mairara something like that that’s with her is real to