Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Melissa - Ladybirds - Northenden  (Read 1371 times)

Offline Logitech

Duration: 30 mins
Price paid: £60 (including owo)

So this was my first ever venture to Ladybirds, I’ve never actually had any desire to visit however with the all time crazy pricing which now seems to have become the norm across the majority of our talented ladies on AW I’ve been itching for some good value for money action.

Called in to purposely see Melissa as I’d been craving a very good sucking from a curvy brunette and had my eye on her.

First impressions, the receptionist was very friendly and we had a good chat and a laugh while I waited for Melissa who was currently in a booking.

15 or so minutes later I was taken to a well kept room and had the usual shower while I waited. Melissa soon entered and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised - she’s as curvy as the pictures suggest and she has a very attractive face and really catching eyes.

We had a quick chat about what I was after (30 minutes of sensual sucking) which she advised would be best if I sat in the chair so she could kneel. She got some cushions and added them to get me all settled in then dropped to her knees and took me to sheer heaven with her excellent oral skills. I had to ask her to slow down a few times as I wasn’t going to last and she duly obliged by paying attention to my balls and kissing and licking my inner legs to slow the pace.

This went on for 25 minutes before she said ‘I’m going to finish you now’ and she performed some excellent motions with plenty of spit and her eyes looking up directly at me.

I let her know I was about to pop and she removed her mouth and carried on wanking me with my cock aimed at myself - I then erupted all over my abdomen and she continued to gently rub me and then proceeded to play with my spunk and rub it all around my chest with her fingers.

All in all an excellent punt and she is not a clock watcher.

I’ll definitely be back again.

Online Markc

Was CIM on offer and is it charged extra?

Offline Logitech

I didn’t take any extra cash so didn’t enquire I’m afraid so would only be guessing. Outstanding nosh though and I’ll be back for another 30 mins of cock worship.