External Link/Members OnlyText comms on the day was prompt and positive for an hour incall at a regular house near the memorial hospital where I have been several times.
Julia is as per her pictures, petite, pretty with properly perfect natural C cups on her unblemished small frame. My cup of tea.
Shower available but I had sorted just before visit. £140 for the hour plus 20 for OWO.
Sweet massage and head rub followed by good oral that got deeper and sloppier with time. She's not a porn star and it was generally soft but extremely pleasant. Much kissing of her body preceded a good bout of oral on her which she seemed to enjoy, she is super clean and fresh.
Cowgirl with those exquisite boobs was a great mix of slow and fast and was a highlight, followed by a closing bout in doggy. Kissing was light and no sign of French kissing but no problem for me.
She is honest, very pretty and I would see again. One week in N12 and then moving.