Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: OneNightStand x - Ashton/Bryn  (Read 1513 times)

2 review(s) for English Blondie xxx (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline SeekingSteve

Looks like a TOFTT as can't find anything on this one...

External Link/Members Only

1Hr £100 + 30 for 'GFE' and OWO

The Girl, listed as British, Independent. Turns out she is Hungarian and works above a shop with another room so clearly an under the counter parlor of sorts and has a handler, older english woman not a sergei at least.

So on to the meet, coms were good (not done by 'Alice') so requested 1Hr incall GFE with OWO advertised as £10 each but cost me £30 ?
Arrived and parked up given instructions to the flat, easy to find and a 4/10 for discretion.

Once inside I was greeted by Alice, who to be fair is a good looking girl with a cracking body, Hungarian so had that Blonde Eastern European look. Thought this is gonna be a blinder....
So having paid for GFE i'd expect DFK or at least FK, but no just light pecks not a great start. Gave up on this so took it to the bed, started with her giving OWO, this was pretty good, great mix of technique and attention to the balls, after a good 5 mins or so I started to try have a bit of finger play, this is a no go....
So encouraged her to move into 69, she positioned in a way where any chance of licking the clit etc was remote, asked her to adjust and she did but slowly moved out of range again. I gave up. Told her to jacket him up and get on, again she climbed aboard and was positioned so as not to take the full length, so a bit of crafty hip movement I managed to assist her. Again this got old fast, just no involvement. Told her to swap to doggy where I would have more say in the matter :)
After cracking away for about 15/20 mins I was getting a bit knackered, so to catch a breather asked her to lay back and attempted to give her oral, again she positioned in a way to make it awkward, why didnt she just say no ? Again after getting bored of her shit, Just told her to finish me off with OWO.
Knowing I was still a good way of bolting, thought she can at least fucking earn her money  :lol:
a good 20 mins of oral and hand action I was getting close, still gotta say, she does give a cracking BJ, I dumped a weeks worth in her mouth, she was somewhat surprised at the volume  :D after almost choking she spat it into a wipe and milked the rest out of me.

GFE ? My arse, was just a bland beige rom type fuck n dump, which is a shame as chatting with her after she is actually quite nice. There for a little over the hour and on my way.

Looks 7/10
Value 3/10 not cheap and not worth the money
Chance of return 0/10

Maybe as a blow n go service there would be value, anything else don't bother.

Offline Degsy101

Surprising really as I understood aw verified nationality.

Offline SeekingSteve

Surprising really as I understood aw verified nationality.

No idea bud, can only assume they used the maids passport or whatever ?

Offline hungrypunt

Cheers OP.

A ton for the hour is good value these days if they'd up the service to a good shag and right nationality at least.

The good thing is youve alerted everyone here now  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: June 30, 2022, 11:41:35 pm by hungrypunt »