Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Clarisa Le Chic - Whitefield  (Read 1776 times)

4 review(s) for Clarisa Le Chic (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by agentsmith]

Offline frankc

External Link/Members Only

Clarisa Le Chic

30mins- £60

OK, so this punt happened a few months ago and for some strange reason, I suddenly had the urge to shag  Milf Clarisa , not sure why but I think I was getting a bit bored with my usual punts and just fancied a session with a filthy Milf so, I fired a off a text and headed up to Whitefield.

Comms were quick and easy and I was asked to ring when I got near to her apartment. I was a little concerned when I rung her as she sounded really old on the phone, I should really have gone with my instinct and knocked it on the head but I decided to go on up.

The apartment was safe, clean and discreet , no problem with neighbours, with parking right outside. I knocked on the door and first impressions were not that great.

She states her age as 45 but she looked closer to mid to late 60's, she also sounded really old. It was pretty dark in the room but to be fair, she looked in good shape in her suspenders and underwear but she really wasn't doing it for me.

I thought about walking but thought fuck it Im here now I might as well have a bash so, I handed over my money, lost the clothes and gave it my best shot.

She slowly got on the bed and beckoned me in....in the dark light she didn't look too bad and she has a decent pair of legs on her but, she was reluctant to move her legs up and around me in missionary, it looked like she physically couldn't lift them. Now I didn't want to hurt her or make her uncomfortable so what followed was a very slow, very boring shag in mish and a few minutes in doggy before I eventually pulled out and wanked myself off over her tits. Didn't bother with a shower as I just wanted off.

Well, I was hoping for a rollicking good romp with a filthy, sex mad milf but, this was a million miles away from that. The dark room made things a little easier but her lack of mobility made shagging very restricting. I do like to have energetic sex and she just wasnt up to it, that or she was totally uninterested either way, its not one for the wank bank and not one I'll be returning to anytime soon.

Offline Steve McQueen

Thanks for the review Frank. Clarissa Le Chic has been lodged in my ‘possibles’ list for quite some time, now removed after reading your review. Very strange that she had difficulty moving her legs. SMc

Offline frankc

Im thinking it maybe she has some creaking joints mate as she was really wasn't putting much effort in, that or she just didn't fancy it that day  :unknown:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Im thinking it maybe she has some creaking joints mate as she was really wasn't putting much effort in, that or she just didn't fancy it that day  :unknown:
Sorry you had a shit one there mate, I guess that's why it's called Punting.

I've had a girl ask me once to bring her a bottle of Prosecco but sound like this one needs to ask for a bottle of Cod Liver Oil  :rolleyes:

Offline Prestonlad327

I've had a girl ask me once to bring her a bottle of Prosecco but sound like this one needs to ask for a bottle of Cod Liver Oil  :rolleyes:

Or WD40

Offline lister2506

Could be worse, several years ago I visited a "milf" in Bolton for some mild dom and tie and tease.
She was way older than her pictures...aren't they all...and as the punt progressed I realised that she was in the early stages of dementia. We had the same conversation  over and over, but most worrying was that by this stage I was tied to the bed. I imagined her leaving the room for something and just forgetting I was there. Not my best punt.

Offline frankc

Could be worse, several years ago I visited a "milf" in Bolton for some mild dom and tie and tease.
She was way older than her pictures...aren't they all...and as the punt progressed I realised that she was in the early stages of dementia. We had the same conversation  over and over, but most worrying was that by this stage I was tied to the bed. I imagined her leaving the room for something and just forgetting I was there. Not my best punt.

That would have taken some explaining mate

« Last Edit: June 29, 2022, 07:09:24 am by frankc »

Offline frankc

Was half expecting her to offer me a wurthers original on the way out... :D

Offline sir wanksalot

Can you imagaine if she was going on holiday for a week?!

Sounds like a Stephen King novel!!