Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Wild Milf Carla - Birmingham  (Read 4087 times)

85 review(s) for Wild milf Carla  (62 positive, 11 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline pdiver69

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Seen Carla twice now and a definite positive.

I like MILF's and she definitely fits the category, facially quite attractive, fairly short, 5'3ish fake boobs but quite nice ones, cracking arse, good body in general really.

Comms were good, both times, text asking if available, quick reply with a yes and area she works, arranged a time and off i went.

First time was just after lockdown last year (2021), and second time was early this year, March time i think.

Easy to park and pay and display next street along.

Had to wait outside first time for about 5 minutes with lots of flats overlooking entrance. I wasn't bothered but some may be. Second time i was straight in.

Accurate pictures, let me in, she was wearing bikini type thing, paperwork sorted, £50 for half hour both times, and soon had her naked. Liked what i saw.

Started with a blow job, owo, almost had me cumming in no time so stopped her and went down on her, nice shaved pussy. Now i'm a little hit and miss when it comes to licking pussy, some i really like, and some it's just a no, with no real reason. Carlas was a definite yes. I went down and could have stayed down for the whole half hour.
My only quibble is i think at one point she started to like it, and i honestly think she may have been about to cum, so she lifted her legs straight up in the air and snapped them shut, so her box was hanging out from underneath. I could still lick it, but couldn't get right in there which i wasn't happy about.

Gave up on this and went in for missionary, Condom on of course, only lasted a few minutes.

Got off. cleaned up and had a chat. Carla offered a massage, accepted, even though i'm not into massages but it passed the time, and actually wasn't too bad, although at one point i turned to look at her and she was doing it one handed whilst texting with the other.

Few minutes of this and i asked for a second round. She looked sceptical but i popped it in her mouth and was soon hard again so asked her to turn over and had a go in doggy, arse looks good this way. Came again, dressed and left.

Second time was much the same except i only managed the one pop, despite a good try. Also whilst giving me a blow job i was almost there so asked if i could cum in her mouth, she nodded yes, but immediately stopped and asked if i wanted to fuck. I said no because i wanted to CIM so she blew me some more, but much slower and with a different rythmn....i think so i wouldn't CIM, then she stopped agin and went in for sex.

Also passed a bloke outside with phone in hand as i was leaving and got the impression he was the next punter.

i enjoyed myself with a fit MILF with decent service and easy enough conversation so i would go again.

Offline contentguy

Offline shed

She is normally a regular in Birmingham.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2022, 07:16:35 pm by shed »

Offline Lewis

Where did you see her?

Indeed.

It never ceases to amaze me the amount of people who ignore the "Include town / city in the subject" request when completing a review.

Offline contentguy

Was going to add location in the title to his last 3 reviews but don’t want to guess it.

Appreciate the reviews, but where is important.

Offline hockogrockle

Profile says she's in Birmingham, which, when I last looked at a map, was in the West Midlands. There is no mention of tours on the profile, either. Strange! Perhaps the OP would be so good as to clear up the mystery for his readers.

Offline contentguy

Profile says she's in Birmingham, which, when I last looked at a map, was in the West Midlands. There is no mention of tours on the profile, either. Strange! Perhaps the OP would be so good as to clear up the mystery for his readers.

Exactly why I asked for clarification on where

Offline pdiver69

Apologies, my bad. I didnt 'ignore' the part about putting the location in, i just dont post often on here and it's been quite a while since i last did. I didn't even realise i hadn't done it. Anyway, it was in central Birmingham, can't remember the exact area but it was near to where the old BMW garage used to be if that helps.

Offline pdiver69

Exactly why I asked for clarification on where

Apologies, i've only done this a couple of times and didn't even realise i hadn't put the location in. Both meets were in central Birmingham, very near to where the old BMW garage was.

Offline pdiver69

Was going to add location in the title to his last 3 reviews but don’t want to guess it.

Appreciate the reviews, but where is important.

Hi,

Apologies, my bad. I've had a look to see if editing was possible but looks like that isn't something i can do. If you could put the locations in for me i would appreciate it. Carla was Birmingham, Sarah was Chesham and Aylesbury, and Megan was Aylesbury.

Thanks for your help.

Offline Splodge

Is that Digbeth? Not entirely sure where the BMW garage was. She's mint. I definitely want to see her.

Online garfield

Is that Digbeth? Not entirely sure where the BMW garage was. She's mint. I definitely want to see her.

She’s over the other side of the centre, not far from the jewellery quarter

Offline Punterperson1971

Seen her a few years ago and she was reviewed as a positive

Online Digger1965

I have had the pleasure of Carla several times in the past when nothing else was available. To be fair she does not do much for me, but does give a great rimming and come in mouth. What more could you want for £50??.