Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Pippa333 - Andover  (Read 1758 times)

4 review(s) for Pippa333 (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Dashing]

Offline coolkid05

This a review from a punt that took place a few months ag, but I've been lazy, so I'm posting it now. The lady is Pippa, who tours around Hampshire and Wiltshire.

External Link/Members Only

Comms:
I sent Pippa a text a day before the planned meet, asking if she was going to be free at 5pm the next day. She text me back within an hour saying it was all good for her. I then text her the next day to confirm I was still okay for 5 o'clock, and she texted back straight away saying great. However, I drive over 20 miles to Andover, and as I'm there early, I park up in a street and sit in my car, waiting for 5 o'clock  to come around and at about 4:45 I get a text asking me if I could put it back til 5:30. I kind of at the time, maybe I should cancel as she's messed me about, but I accepted it, as it would have a bit of a wasted journey.

The Venue:
A hotel in Andover that's about 15 minute walk from the town centre. A decent, safe location, and Pippa books rooms in the block where you don't have to pass reception, so it was nice and discreet. There was free parking at the hotel too.

The Meet:
I get to the hotel at 5:30 and Pippa and text Pippa to say I'm outside. It's then I see a car pull up across from mine. I recognise the woman as Pippa. I stay i my car, and as soon as she get into the hotel, I get a text saying the room number, so go and knock. Pippa open the door and greats me with a kiss. Money is exchanged, which was £80 for 30 minutes. She asks me what I want to just go with the flow, so we start kissing, which turns into DFK, then she sucks me off, and I go down on, which wasn't too pleasant as she wasn't totally fresh, when then have sex in cowgirl, doggy and missionary, before I come. Then have a chat before I put my clothes back on and vacate.

Positives:
Eager to please, put the effort in, friendly.

Negatives:
Messed me about, and was late as she was apparently getting her nails done. Didn't freshen up

Would I see again?
No.

Offline advent2016

and I go down on, which wasn't too pleasant as she wasn't totally fresh, when then have sex in cowgirl, doggy and missionary, before I come. Then have a chat before I put my clothes back on and vacate.

Good review, all the important facts

Was the sex with condom? She's been known for offering BB in the past?

Offline coolkid05

No bareback sex. If I knew she had previously been offering it, I wouldn't have seen her.