Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet20Nadiaxxx  (Read 1846 times)

6 review(s) for Sweet20Nadiaxxx (4 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

skyskysky

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Was initially attracted to Nadia's friend Amanda, but she wasn't available so I went with Nadia instead. Pretty much everything about her profile is as advertised: she's 5 minutes walk from King's Cross, and has a lovely size-6 body. I think she's older than the stated 20 -- mostly because of her attitude; feels like a while since she's been a teenager -- but certainly under 25. In any event, a gorgeous girl.

The punt started out very businesslike, to the point where it felt a bit perfunctory at first. I'm a bit of a fluffy and enjoy the cuddling and disrobing process, but Nadia made sure that we were both out of our knickers within 5 minutes. If I had been less enthusiastic about her body that might've been a problem for me, but as it was, I couldn't complain too much. She states a few extras on her profile -- none of which I'm into -- and no hidden extras came up.

After an initial round in missionary (nice, but still kind of perfunctory-feeling), we talked for a while. She warmed up quite a bit, so I initiated a second round. This time, she was well into it -- allowing lots of fingering -- and I'm pretty sure she came once in RO and again in doggy (I asked what her favourite position was, and that was her quick answer). By the end, both of us were weak-kneed and happy. Although I didn't get the GFE punt that I was kind of hoping for, this turned out to be a first-class PSE with a great girl, so I have no complaints.

I might well return, and am pondering a threesome with Amanda...

Offline throwaway1

Thanks for the review.

Her as advertised is a little bit confusing, the picture shows a blonde girl, but her description says "naturally black hair tumbling down". I assume it was written by someone else without much attention to detail.

skyskysky

Her as advertised is a little bit confusing, the picture shows a blonde girl, but her description says "naturally black hair tumbling down". I assume it was written by someone else without much attention to detail.

Odd, that. She's definitely the blonde in the photos.