Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Maysa - Petite Rom - Leicester  (Read 1727 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6324055) (8 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Hotdogboy88]

Offline versace

• Temp ban until
    25/05/24 @ 09:11
  • Reviews: 80
External Link/Members Only

Phone number: 07361078423

COMMS: very swift replies, texted her this afternoon(yesterday) and about an hour and a half before the actual punt. 

DATE: the punt took place 30 mins ago.

MEETING: Once at the location, texted her, she told me to wait for 2 mins.

GIRL: Very small and 100% the girl on the photos, cute, tight body, nice arse. Decent English. Told me she has been 2 years in the UK.

SERVICE: £40 for 15 mins. She opened the door and didn’t hide behind it(bear in mind it’s well past midnight, so know one was around anyways apart from another dude who might came after me), paperwork out of the way, she left the room to stash it. The bedroom was decent, but poorly lit. We then got both undressed, heard a knock on the door, and another punter was let in by another girl by the sound of it. Anyhow, I laid on the bed and she got the condom out to put it on my soft dick. OW was pretty decent with some eye contact, took it 3/4 in her mouth. She has nice lips and watching her working my cock was a turn on. This lasted about 2 mins.

Then I told her I wanted wanted to fuck her, suggested doggy. She obliged and lubed her fanny with her spit(love it when they do that, so much better than artificial lube). She positioned her arse in a way where her legs were pretty much closed and so my knees were outside of hers. Wow, this obviously makes her fanny feel even tighter and my god I needed to hold it steady. She then tells me to stop as she needs to apply more spit on her fanny and my dick. I carried on and after 3 mins or so I was ready to shoot my load at that point, but I resisted this and told her to lay on the bed instead. She misunderstood me at first and thought I wanted to take her on doggy at the edge of the bed and me standing up, so she said she doesn’t like that position as it hurts her, I told her that’s not what I’m after, so told her I will come on top.

Now this is the only time she kinda ruined the perfect punt by saying please try to finish as it’s only 15 mins service.

Anyways, she finally understood me and laid on the bed as I took her in mish on the edge of the bed, my god this girl is tight, seeing her pussy stretched and her holding my arms with both of her hands was an amazing sight. Deep stick was next and this made her extremely wet and this turned me on tremendously. She can take a good pounding, nice little moans, sloppy pussy sounds as I was going to work and soon I finished inside her in the bag, then I laid on her and kissed her neck in a satisfied state. She told me to be careful as she took a hold of my cock and checked if the condom was still intact and not broken. Luckily it wasn’t.

She then cleaned me up, removed the dom and my god she was very cheerful, almost like she enjoyed it(one of them, you can never be sure).

OVERALL: what can I say, she is a little hottie, who actually seemed to enjoy the fucking. Very pretty, very petite but not in an unhealthy way, but just the way I like them. Recommended. One of the best P&D’s.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: June 26, 2022, 02:08:03 am by versace »

Offline versace

• Temp ban until
Left out an important little detail, can’t modify the post anymore, anyways she played with my balls a lot, during BJ and doggy. Fair play to the girl.  :cool:
« Last Edit: June 26, 2022, 02:40:06 am by versace »

Offline Hotdogboy88

Glad you had a good time mate. I’ve seen her a fair few times in derby. Great to know she more local.  :yahoo:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=334291.0
She has some positives here.

Offline versace

• Temp ban until
Glad you had a good time mate. I’ve seen her a fair few times in derby. Great to know she more local.  :yahoo:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=334291.0
She has some positives here.

:thumbsup: Thanks for indexing, nice work.

I thought she looked familiar but couldn’t find any intel searching her number on here. Then gbyld87 mentioned she has been reviewed here before and told me she used to go by the name Sara working in Derby.

Great girl.