Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lil Thai Annabelle - Leicester  (Read 2659 times)

17 review(s) for Girl Eva model wow (8 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online gbyld87

External Link/Members Only

£120 1hr

This was at a frequently-used Thai place, a house in Evington LE5 (not the awful white bungalows near the hospital, which I refuse to go to because it's that shit).  Comms were ok, bit of a job getting a reply but got there in the end.

'Annabelle' (classic Thai name) was clearly the girl in the photos - very slim and petite, big eyes and a huge smile, small perky tits and a decent arse for a girl her size.  Cute dimples when she smiled.  Full bush, which is unusual.  Tattoos as per photos, the usual questionable artwork - bit of a shame as she would have looked better without but that's just to my taste.  She was very smiley and pleasant throughout, and actively tried to start / engage in conversation despite pretty bad English.  No arguments to be had over her reported age - she had her year of birth tattooed on her inner arm (1999).  All-in-all, probably one of the closest to her photoshopped photos i've seen.

BJ was good (covered - OWO was extra so not for me).  No kissing, despite the text saying it was included - I didn't really try for it as you can tell if she's not into that and i'm not going to insist if they're not up for it.  Massage was fairly brief but pretty decent with good pressure and variation.  Sex (x2) was great - she's very tight and looked fantastic, and despite reservations initially she got stuck in and went for it in each position we tried.  Condoms were a bit small and she couldn't get it on by herself, but still no problem finishing twice which is a good sign I was into her. All-in-all a decent time spent with a very nice looking girl.

It's a weak positive as the service wasn't quite as advertised, but what she did she did well and I enjoyed it.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2022, 12:09:48 am by gbyld87 »

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
I did consider a drive over yesterday for this one, she looks bang on
Good detailed review as always matey, very helpful, gave me something to think about  :drinks:

Offline alabama1

She's in Dudley now. She looks gorgeous. I would be tempted if OWO was included.  :( Can't believe she would do facials either.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2022, 07:34:24 pm by alabama1 »

Offline pgpgpgpg

Despite being cute, fun to talk to and accurate on the age, I found her a bit passive but that was in her first fortnight.

Has she become more active?

Cheers