Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blair - Agency Allure - Baker Street  (Read 2314 times)

Offline jayjay28

I had an eye on Blair for a while and a couple of weeks ago I managed to organize a meeting.

Comms; usual efficiency from allure. Made the booking a day in advance and address was texted immediately. You need to call when you arrive for flat number.

Location; short walk from Baker Street. Apt was fairly small but fine. Small mirror in the corner.

Blair; on arrival I was pleased when I saw Blair. I found her pretty, but not stunning as others have described. She had lovely eyes and a nice body with curves. All natural. I found her arse in particular rather sexy.

Action; After a quick shower it was straight into some pleasant DFK. Blair was wearing a short black dress and some high heels. After a couple minutes of kissing I stripped her down till she was just in here heels, revealing her natural tits and juicy arse. She then started to tease my cock slowly and then onto some slight DT, gagging on my cock which felt great. As she was doing this I grabbed and spanked her sexy arse. It had a nice feel, slightly jiggly but also a little firm. Really wanted to fuck her so got the condom and I fucked her in missionary, cowgirl and doggy. Throughout she made natural moans, nothing fake or over the top. To finish i got her on her knees to finiish me off but she couldn't quite manage on her own so I wanked myself off towards the end an shot a big load all over her face which she took well. Cleaned up then more of the same in round two and I finished over her tits.

Summary; Overall a pleasant experience and cannot fault her performance. Definitely more GFE than PSE. It felt a bit like fucking a cute girl from uni.

External Link/Members Only

Offline somerandomfella

Seems lovely! What was the price?

Offline Carloco

Thanks, OP. I didn't like her looks that much, but I agree that she had a nice attitude. Just to be clear, did she offer CIM/CIF? When I asked, I was told she didn't do it. Anyway, happy to read you had a good time.

Offline jayjay28

Offline Rayray23k

Seems lovely! What was the price?

On the site it says 550 for 2h. Doesn't look like she offers 1h bookings.

Offline jayjay28

quite pricey. 350 for the hour
didn't do cim, but she was fine with the facial.

Offline pilgrim

Seems that they have changed the info on the girls pages. Previously they very clearly listed services such as CIM, A levels ect.