Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica69_a - Holborn - Deepthroat champion  (Read 3396 times)

190 review(s) for Veronica69_a (167 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline londonchap

The girl: External Link/Members Only

Not going to go all Mills and Boon on this one, because I'm merely contributing to an overwhelming volume of positive feedback.

I saw Veronica a month or so ago, and had a very pleasant 30min of fucking her face. She was very willing to let me drive the action, with plenty of sub-style pushing and holding down of her head on my average-sized member. She also took a shot down the throat at the end of the session with me holding her head like an absolute champ. Some of the best deepthroat I've ever had from a WG.

Minor downsides for me personally:
- Her comms are appalling
- I almost walked into the office downstairs from her flat due to the directions she gave
- She had no interest in letting me play with her pussy, but was happy for me to shove several fingers in her arse
- She's quite obviously had work done to her face, and it's not done to a great standard
- She was very businesslike throughout (suited me fine, but may not work for others)

Overall, a strong positive despite the drawbacks. I'll visit again, provided I can ever get hold of her.