Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica69_a - Holborn  (Read 2171 times)

190 review(s) for Veronica69_a (167 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Manuel

External Link/Members Only

OK this is a bit of a strange one because I'm going to write about my combined impressions from 2 interactions a few weeks apart, in 1 review.

First meeting wasn't very easy to book but it was on a day/time when she mustn't be too busy so after pesisting I managed to get book it.
Location is central enough in a busy area, place is good enough.

I went for 1 hour with filming, at a cost of £140+60. She doesn't include it in her extras pricelist but she's on her list of services on the right. She wears a mask for it but she's totally cool with it and plays along without any fuss.

Her services are well reviewed on this forum. Her oral is legendary, she could take it in any position for as long as I wanted without any problems. She's also a pleasant and chatty if you want, but she's definitely no time waster. She offered FK but not really DFK.
Sex was OK, again she did everything I asked her but she put quite a bit of lubricant and I could barely feel anything. I reverted to more oral which was amazing anyway.
During the meet her phone was ringing literally non-stop and I asked her to mute it. She complied and never checked it

Overall one of the best punts I had in a long time. Why the neutral you might ask then?

I tried to see her again a few weeks later, planning to go for anal this time which she says she loves.
Again communications were a chore, in the end I managed to get green light a day before. We also confirmed again on the day just to be sure.

I arrived at her place on time but there was no response from her side. I tried texting and calling but no response. After about 15minutes I managed to get through and she told me she was on her way, running late. After another wait I was finally let in.
The moment I went in, her doorbell started to ring. She was double booked. I had booked for 1 hour and she had someone coming for 15 minutes. She turned her phone to me so that I show her who I was and by having a glimpse I saw there was a another guy who was "running a bit late" - most probably she was triple, not double booked. I had a look for literally 2 seconds but there were 5 numbers texting her at the same time and she had a ton of missed calls. I guess this is how the life of a busy provider who doesn't use a maid look like.

I agreed to let her see the 15 minute guy and come back after even though it was running a bit late already. Of course I never heard back from her and my communications went ignored, as I was expecting it would happen.

She might be one of the top providers out there, but of the 3 times I tried to see her I managed only 1 and the other 2 she wasted my time (I tried to see her for the first time a couple of years ago and she ghosted me).

One very positive and one very negative experience combined give a neutral so there you have it.
I'd wish good luck to whoever wants to see her (maybe try on a Monday or morning hours?) but I will not be trying again

Offline chema

thanks for the review. i gave up trying to book her, perhaps she needs a diary to keep track of bookings :)

Offline Stevelondon

I fancy her. Tried to arrange something but never heard anything.
After that review I just could not be arsed to try again.

Offline Rayray23k

I think to any one of us who managed to see her can relate to that. Comms is not great and she's a tough one to get hold of.
I was fortunate to see her quite early in a week day and had no problems. I recall booking like 5 days in advance but she kept saying message or call her on the day so I don't think she likes to prebook due to a lot of time wasters.
I think your neutral is fair.

Offline MikaelMika81

I seen her couple of times and reviewed her once , always I saw her early in the day and was no issue,I know that comms are not her strongest point but all the services are delivered well   

Offline Malvolio

In my view it's worth persisting with her flaky comms for the service she provides - but I guess it depends on how put out you would be by the punt being cut short or a short notice cancellation.