Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Agata sweetheart - Chelmsford  (Read 3585 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6807194) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline pixeledge

External Link/Members Only

Booked 30 mins for £100

Communication via text, was quick and accurate, booked for a couple of hours later in the same day. Location was block of flats opposite tescos in town centre.

When i arrived greeted by this beauty with a cracking body, asked if i wanted a shower but i just had one before i left.

Down to the business standing with some nice fk which i didn't expect, she has a beautiful pair of natural breasts, onto the bed for some more fk and i went down to a lovely pussy, all clean and fresh, stayed there for 5 mins followed by her giving me a fantastic blowjob owo with her sitting in between my legs. Next on with the cover and if for missionary and then doggy. She was very responsive and keen to please

All finished, she cleaned me up and i left.

I would return, if she visited Chelmsford again.

Offline PilotMan

Thanks for the review.  :hi:

How accurate and recent are her pictures. Is there much photoshopping / smoothing?

Offline pixeledge

Her pics are pretty accurate, there is a bit of Photoshopping i think on them, but she looks like the pics.

i would say few years old though, i reckon she is about 35ish

Offline PilotMan

Thanks, hopefully she'll still be in Chelmsford next week when I'm there.

Offline Welshpunter

I’ve arranged to see girls at this flat 3 times. Twice I got copy and pasted messages about missing the train and not being able to make it. Despite them/the maid confirming minutes before booking. Some times, there will be 4 or 5 girls at any one time giving this address and I believe they only have 1 flat and it’s tiny… maybe even one bedroom.

Can anyone confirm they have been to this building multiple times but had different door numbers? I doubt it

Offline pixeledge

It was a tiny 1 bed flat, but no one else was in the flat when i was there, i have only been here the once

Offline PilotMan

Damn, she's in Hatfield now  :thumbsdown:

The options in Chelmsford this week look dire.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2022, 10:05:19 am by PilotMan »

Offline Hackneylad1

Damn, she's in Hatfield now  :thumbsdown:

The options in Chelmsford this week look dire.

The advert looks like the standard Russian rotation one. Chelmsford, Hatfield then southwest London. She will be back in couple of weeks. Guess they are using Hungarian girls as maybe visas for Russians are more difficult. I did read somewhere that Sweet April one of their better Russian or Ukranian girls wss having difficulty returning.

Offline calzone

The advert looks like the standard Russian rotation one. Chelmsford, Hatfield then southwest London. She will be back in couple of weeks. Guess they are using Hungarian girls as maybe visas for Russians are more difficult. I did read somewhere that Sweet April one of their better Russian or Ukranian girls wss having difficulty returning.

Price has gone up too if this is the same Russian mob as Christiana Dream and Hot April, they were £80 / £130 this one is £100 / £150 she does look good though.

Offline Redrighthand

So you should know, I went to see this girl in Hatfield this week. All was fine until I was let  in and discovered it was Bella...
External Link/Members Only

I've recently reviewed her and with this one YMMV but, by the by, it's a bait and switch, I walked.
When there are three sitting together on AW at the same rate for a 2 bedroom flat in Hatfield, you know at least one profile is dubious.
Be wary.
Moderators: if you want me to do a formal review, I will do so but won't have much to add.

RRH

Offline PilotMan

if you want me to do a formal review, I will do so but won't have much to add.

Please submit a separate review - You've pretty much written it already.

If you don't submit a review it doesn't add to her count and can be misleading for members.

Looking at the two profiles a B&S would be easy for the girls to do - they're quite similar

« Last Edit: June 22, 2022, 11:38:49 pm by PilotMan »