Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Proper (qualified) massage and more...  (Read 15285 times)

Offline Dirty Harry

I have searched here and on the other site for a qualified masseuse who is also a WG but can give a proper massage, Swedish or firmer (deep tissue) but didn't really come up with any decent results.

So - do any of you know a fun WG but who can also give a proper massage?

I don't really want to go to a massage parlour and ask for "extras" or a "happy ending" - I'd rather find an indie who can do a good job of a proper massage (and ideally is qualified) but then get hot and sweaty together!

Any ideas?

Many thanks!

Dirty Harry

Offline nigel4498

Offline Dirty Harry

Sorry ! South West London. Happy to travel, say, 30-45 mins?

Thanks!
DH

fredpunter

You could try petite Eva in tufnell park, she has some reviews in the London section.

Offline nigel4498

Ysa Sensual is based in Bracknell and Camberly.
On my iPhone so can't provide a link at the moment.
Qualified masseuse and a lovely punt to boot.
£150 an hour.

Offline Paul31

Lola bell in earls court has a good massage couch gives a fantastic massage and amazing hr all for £60 per hour

LL

WGs that can do a decent massage as well as a decent full service are rarer than hens' teeth.
Good luck with that - and let us know if you find one

Offline nalin

I have searched here and on the other site for a qualified masseuse who is also a WG but can give a proper massage, Swedish or firmer (deep tissue) but didn't really come up with any decent results.

So - do any of you know a fun WG but who can also give a proper massage?

I don't really want to go to a massage parlour and ask for "extras" or a "happy ending" - I'd rather find an indie who can do a good job of a proper massage (and ideally is qualified) but then get hot and sweaty together!

Any ideas?

Many thanks!

Dirty Harry

Bridget near manor House (gumtree) does a good massage, kisses nicely and fucks for 80/hr. Not skillny - sexy body.  07918325104

She is very friendly.

Good luck

Offline Dirty Harry

Bridget near manor House (gumtree) does a good massage, kisses nicely and fucks for 80/hr. Not skillny - sexy body.  07918325104

She is very friendly.

Good luck

Thanks - does she have a website / AW profile?

Offline bassman135

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Amy Is fantastic at the  Sex but also does the best massage. Before I got on here I Tried out lots of girls recommended on the FBSM site. Amy does better massage and is also great at OWO and a fantastic fuck. She also looks way younger than her years - lovely body. Highly recommended.

LL

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Amy Is fantastic at the  Sex but also does the best massage. Before I got on here I Tried out lots of girls recommended on the FBSM site. Amy does better massage and is also great at OWO and a fantastic fuck. She also looks way younger than her years - lovely body. Highly recommended.
48?!
No thanks!

Offline lewishamguy

Offline nalin

Thanks - does she have a website / AW profile?

Well, I went to the Gumtree site to get the link for you but, she appeared to have disappeared! I alos wanted to see her yesterday but could not get through to her by telephone. She told me about a month ago that she would be in London for a long time. May be on vacation.  Will let you know when she replies to my text.

Offline Bond

Anikassecret of AW gives a proper massage and is one of the best WGs around.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Henry Hoover

Lola bell in earls court has a good massage couch gives a fantastic massage and amazing hr all for £60 per hour

Looks good might have to try her out one Sunday  :thumbsup:

Offline ichigo77

Has anyone been to the Gao medical centre near South Quays DLR station?

I was looking for a proper massage parlour as I haven't had a decent massage in ages and I stumbled on this place on gumtree. It's ran by Chinese people and it's only £45 for one hour, so I thought why not. The massage itself was really good! I felt all the tension on my back disappear after the massage. Towards the end the lady asked if I wanted HR for £20, which is OK I guess and you can touch.

The women that work there aren't young - I say around mid 30s to 40s. The massuesse I got was pretty but I bit too old for my liking.

James999

I have searched here and on the other site for a qualified masseuse who is also a WG

A proper qualified (Osteopath or similar) is not going to offer pro$$ie services, there are plenty of pro$$ies who have done the half day course or downloaded a certificate off the net, why try and merge the two, what next car mechanics who are also pro$$ies  :dash:

Hidden Image/Members Only

djames777

Hi,

you could try serene spa in balham high road ( External Link/Members Only ) professional massage, extras available depends on the lady, they have 3-4 per day, £40.00 per hour, charmaine, vicky, maria, all do HE + strip.
Indulgence in plough road clapham junction, proper spa sauna steam room, quite a lot of the girls do extras. Earls court is a good bet as there is about 6 shops to choose from all around the station area.
Good luck and let me know if you see any good ones.

darrenj9

Hi

Im thinking of going Serene Spa.  Can you describe the girls there so I can try and request one I'll like?  There are obviously no pictures on line which is an issue as id usually use AW.

Offline 76shen

Quote from: darrenj9 link=topic=34per.msg652167#msg652167 date=1424615882
Hi
Im thinking of going Serene Spa.  Can you describe the girls there so I can try and request one I'll like?  There are obviously no pictures on line which is an issue as id usually use AW.

I've been there a couple of times. haven't see any young good looking girls. the ones I've see are in their 40s and there's no guarantee You're going to get any extras. i prefer indulgence lot more girls, so more chance of get it.

Serene, i see a lot of women use this place for beauty treatment.

darrenj9

I decided to go to serene.  Ive never really gone and asked for extras or anything like that before so could be me but I saw danna who is apparently new. I'd say early 30's, polish and quite attractive.
Good massage but near the end I said could I ask her if perhaps a little tip might get something more. She laughed ans said no sorry ask your girlfriend.  Shame as I was very much in the mood :)

west8

Lola Bell.

Read her reviews on here and then you'll know she's the best at what she does.

Great VFM too.

niceguyjames

Carey massage bayswater

Lola bell is good fun

, Flori of Finchley but now Watford (the below ad has her number, she is 4-5 mins walk from Watford Junction which is 15 mins from Euston)

Lara massage

Expl1cit

Not sure if we are allowed to link to fellow punting forums here, but there is a forum which is dedicated to 'full body sensual massage'

The blokes over on that site seem to have a good knowledge, and there are several hundred pages of reviews of qualified massages in London with sensual extras, usually hand relief.  If you Google FBSM, the first link takes you to the forum.

LL

Not sure if we are allowed to link to fellow punting forums here, but there is a forum which is dedicated to 'full body sensual massage'

The blokes over on that site seem to have a good knowledge, and there are several hundred pages of reviews of qualified massages in London with sensual extras, usually hand relief.  If you Google FBSM, the first link takes you to the forum.
You now have to pay to be a member there. They do not allow lurkers either.  Hence the reason for the large increase in the number of people asking about massage here.

Expl1cit

You now have to pay to be a member there. They do not allow lurkers either.  Hence the reason for the large increase in the number of people asking about massage here.
The cheeky cunts, charging for information provided for free by the members.  I had no idea! It used to be a decent forum but now reviews are so few and far between, I certainly wouldn't pay to be a member.  I think that is completely wrong.

I was a long time lurker here on UKP, but eventually found my way and posted a few reviews which hopefully is useful to the punters.  On any forum, there will be loads more lurkers that members who post, this is a reality. 

FBSM charge the providers for advertising on the site and being registered as providers so the main page is splattered with half naked pictures making it difficult to view discreetly at work or in public.  There used to be balanced reviews but there are a few regulars who are worshiped on there, and certain providers who are protected so you cant say anything bad about their service or you get slated.

Its a shame because it was once a useful source of information.

Offline selkie

Hey guys.
I was walking down the main road between Balham and Clapham South stations and a little way before I passed Serene Spa I found a board outside a doorway saying Thai massage. I thought it looked just like a walkup to me. Anyway didn't venture in as I was on my way somewhere else but was wondering if anyone had tried them and if there are any extras available?

Offline wheeliebinwanking

Has anyone been to the Gao medical centre near South Quays DLR station?

I was looking for a proper massage parlour as I haven't had a decent massage in ages and I stumbled on this place on gumtree. It's ran by Chinese people and it's only £45 for one hour, so I thought why not. The massage itself was really good! I felt all the tension on my back disappear after the massage. Towards the end the lady asked if I wanted HR for £20, which is OK I guess and you can touch.

The women that work there aren't young - I say around mid 30s to 40s. The massuesse I got was pretty but I bit too old for my liking.

Long running thread on auto-censoreds for this place. They deliver a very competent service. I saw a Tiffany Today, she works Tuesday and Wednesdy and I can HIGHLY recommend her massage. 9/10