Author Topic: Emma_big boobs (AKA Bianca) - Sunderland  (Read 1833 times)


2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6778037) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Punter007

This Rom had a good review on here, so when she appeared in Sunderland I thought I'd give it a go. This is the AW ad I booked from External Link/Members Only but she also has a VS ad, though going by the name Bianca External Link/Members Only

I rang to make a booking and she seemed pretty friendly, so arranged a same day quickie session (15 mins for £40). Got to the venue - student type flats just outside Sunderland city centre. It was a daytime session, so parking is a pain in the arse, but when I got sorted I texted and she asked me to ring when I was outside the block. I did so and she guided me in. The flat is OK, reasonably modern and clean.

The girl I saw wasn't the one in the photos, but she was about 5'4 I'd say and a decent enough body, but with tattoos. OK looking I'd say, but certainly not a stunner as the previous review suggested. She was slim, but her false tits were awful - lumpy and not pleasant. She went straight for the condom, wanked me for a bit till i was hard, then gave me a covered blowjob - pretty crap, no eye contact. After a few minutes she climbed on board and rode me for a bit before we switched to missionary - she was totally disinterested throughout. I just pumped away and came in the bag. After I'd cum she threw a few tissues at me.

The negative is because of her typically shit Rom attitude - lacklustre in every way, arrogant and annoying. I'd normally try to make small talk, but not with this fucker. I just got dressed in silence and left.

Pros - OK flat and decent enough body apart from her tits. Cons - pain in the arse to park, and a shit Rom attitude. I wouldn't go back in a month of Sundays.