Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Erotic Emms - Raynes Park. Epic sub  (Read 4192 times)

42 review(s) for Erotic Emms (42 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Cum_again

Where to start?  Ok, the basics.

Price: £370 for 3 hours (which is great value)
Coms: by AW and then by text. Emms doesn’t login to AW everyday so don’t expect an immediate response. But otherwise she’s clear concise and open to suggestions.
The girl: As described. She’s a size 12,  it it’s all in proption, there’s no belly of stretch marks, it all works right. Girl next door looks, auburn hair, nice enough face which would brush up very well with make up (but make up would have been pointless in this session). Nice form tits, waste that goes in and a highly spankable bum.
Location:  travellodge. Nice access as the lifts can be accessed without going past reception. Emms did need to meet me to let me in the door to the corridor her room was on.

Service: fuck me. Legendary status.

I had asked for a school girl scenario. Money had been stolen from the staff room and she’d been accused of masturbating in the toilets instead of going to maths. I provided her with a school shirt (she has her own, but I had a use for it).

I interrogated Ems, got nowhere so had to search her for the money. No luck, I asked her to undo her blouse to allow me to search her. She refused so I ripped her blouse open.
From there she realised I meant business and reluctantly removed the rest of her clothes and lo and behold the stolen money is found in her knickers.

What follows is further interrogation before punishment. Finally Emms confesses.  I ask her to hold her tits with her hands and they both get a good hard slapping, leaving lovely red hand  marks on each one. Then on to her big arse, a good hard spanking sesh before I move on to the riding crop. She took it so well, a dozen hard strokes on her arse.

Finally submission, she was forced to put on an open mouth gag, a collar and lead and insert a bunny tail butt plug. I lead her round the room to let her show obedience, but she had problems holding her butt plug in and it kept pooping out. A few  more strokes of the crop followed.

Then she was forced to stand in a V shape hands and feet on the ground bum in the air. Sadly her gag meant she dribbled all over the floor for this I asked her to apologise, which she failed to do (I know, the gag, I’m mean) so she got spanked again.

Eventually she’d paid the price, so I removed the gag so she could rim me, and what heaven it was. To win my affection, she then kissed me, shallow FK, but really quite erotic with her submissive nature. Then she sucked me off and we snowballed the product.

A bit of a chat (lovely girl) and back to it. Into the bathroom and pissed all over her. Then we did a bit of 69 … I had two fingers inside her at one point ‘sir, that’s the wrong hole’. I had two fingers up her arse and hadn’t noticed … her anus is very wide open .. she doesn’t do anal, but she more than on the capacity …
Then I asked her to masturbate fir me and she squirted in my mouth … I shared the love with a kinky kiss.

Then back to me, she ducked me hard before riding me cow girl…

I’ve missed out so much. She’s so open, and genuinely so broad minded .. fantastic girl. Yes, she does it for money, but she clearly likes the kinky stuff too. And she wants you to have a good time.

She could bankrupt me, she’s an absolute legend.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Malcolm40

Great review!
I had a good time with her, can't wait to see her again at some point! That spankable arse of hers, damn!

Online Fuzzyduck

Glad you had a good time, she's great fun. It sounds like she might have lost some weight - she was a solid 14 last few times I saw her
I must admit I enjoyed the detail in your review, but I would have been reluctant to share so much thus so easily identifying myself to her on here.

Online Bloodymary

Really been meaning to go and see her again soon / this has just tipped me over the edge and I’ll book her when she next posts up dates that work for me

Great review

Offline SuperAhri

Great Review!
Can’t wait to see her after her short break.
I have had her on my hotlist for a long time since about 2018 and I am pretty sure she used to offer anal at least that’s what she said on her profile.