Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola bell  (Read 7704 times)

110 review(s) for Lola Bell (103 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Paul31

Met Lola bell yesterday External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only for a 2 hour massage and tie and tease session. Her flat is clean and she has a nice large massage table. Asked her to dress as naughty nurse which she did. Onto the massage table and she asks do you want proper massage or sensual. I choose sensual and it was amazing. Lovely soft strokes and teasing for an hour. Then asked to turn over over onto my back then had arms and legs tied to massage table for an hour of amazing teasing. My cock got loads of attention. With was one of the best tie and tease sessions I've ever had and the ending was explosive.

ALyons

She used to offer her pussy for fucking. How come she's stopped doing that?

Offline punk

she has find love and now its the above plus a hand job

Offline Paul31

Really that's a shame I didn't know her then. But as I say here tie and tease is fantastic. Keeps you aroused the whole time

Offline Jimmyredcab

she has find love and now its the above plus a hand job

Q. Do you do oral ?    A. Yes, with condom is included in the price. OWO is £20 extra.

Offline ampersand

So presumably 'lurve' is measured on a sliding scale - the impact of its restriction upon the services provided is directly inversely proportional to the amount of cash on offer! On the basis that OWO is an extra £20, fully pussy access will presumably be available, the only question is how much it will cost (as in all matters of this nature!!).

Offline Natwest

Met Lola bell yesterday External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only for a 2 hour massage and tie and tease session. Her flat is clean and she has a nice large massage table. Asked her to dress as naughty nurse which she did. Onto the massage table and she asks do you want proper massage or sensual. I choose sensual and it was amazing. Lovely soft strokes and teasing for an hour. Then asked to turn over over onto my back then had arms and legs tied to massage table for an hour of amazing teasing. My cock got loads of attention. With was one of the best tie and tease sessions I've ever had and the ending was explosive.

On your recommendation, I have made a booking for Saturday as I find myself passing through, so if it all goes wrong, I'll be looking for recompense! Quite like the idea of not having to do anything except get teased for an hour. Did you sample her spanking at all? What was the venue like for approach and getting in?

I initially emailed through AW which has still not been read and then resorted to texting. Very good comms and will get the address on Satuday morning. If I don't for whatever reason, will re-invest in a slap up lunch and a few glasses of wine.

jcdmj12

Q. Do you do oral ?    A. Yes, with condom is included in the price. OWO is £20 extra.

That's a new development since she switched to massage only.  Obviously her (now not so) new-found love is struggling to compete with cold, hard cash.   :kissgirl:

Offline Paul31

Area is good as she will give instructions by txt very clearly. About 10 mins from earls court. No I didn't go for spanking this time but will next time. Yeah she ties your wrists and ankles to the massage couch and you lay and enjoy. She does great eye contact and a very cheeky smile while she's teasing your cock. Enjoy her.

Offline punk

oh well she has widen her services but you still cant dive into her muff.

Offline Steve2

And a very nice muff it was 2 years ago

And all for £60/hr

Maybe the price increase is due to Jimmy visiting her????  :timeout: :timeout: :timeout: :timeout:

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 05:12:10 pm by Steve2 »

Offline Jimmyredcab

oh well she has widen her services but you still cant dive into her muff.

I wouldn't bet on it.    :music:

Offline Jimmyredcab

And all for £60/hr

Maybe the price increase is due to Jimmy visiting her????  :timeout: :timeout: :timeout: :timeout:

Steve, with the greatest respect, I don't visit your chicks.    :hi:

Offline punk

And all for £60/hr

missed that one. :thumbsdown:

Offline Meursault

I find it interesting that someone will stop fucking for a living because they have a partner, but continue to offer sexual services.
I'd  like to ask the girl if it's because her partner has said "carry on, but only I fuck you" (if so, what an arsehole); or whether she has taken the decision to try and keep something "special" for him, as he doesn't know her profession.
Surely intimate massage, hand jobs and OWO are equally  as "unfaithful" as penetration. I guess that's her call, not ours.
My guess is that this moral relativism will wear off when the cash dries up. You either are wiling to fuck for cash or you aren't. Pretending you aren't, by offering limited services, seems a little bit self delusional IMHO
We'll see.
Apropos of nothing; her photos are certainly more appealing than before. I never fancied her remotely, but now regret not taking Steve's advice.

Offline ampersand

I fancy her remotely - all the way from Newcastle ...........

Offline Natwest

Good call from OP. Fun comms by text from the beginning. Approximate address on the day and then incredibly detailed directions when I got there. Cetainly beats going to the Science Museum if you find yourself in London with an hour to spare.

Offline PatrickCarnes

I find it interesting that someone will stop fucking for a living because they have a partner, but continue to offer sexual services.
I'd  like to ask the girl if it's because her partner has said "carry on, but only I fuck you" (if so, what an arsehole); or whether she has taken the decision to try and keep something "special" for him, as he doesn't know her profession.
Surely intimate massage, hand jobs and OWO are equally  as "unfaithful" as penetration. I guess that's her call, not ours.
My guess is that this moral relativism will wear off when the cash dries up. You either are wiling to fuck for cash or you aren't. Pretending you aren't, by offering limited services, seems a little bit self delusional IMHO
We'll see.
Apropos of nothing; her photos are certainly more appealing than before. I never fancied her remotely, but now regret not taking Steve's advice.

She's whoring herself, whichever way she wants to spin it.

Offline Steve2

Steve, with the greatest respect, I don't visit your chicks.    :hi:

Thank fuck for that otherwise I would be spending much more to see them

charming_red

niceguyjames

at £60 per hour she is great value and gives a superb cock massage, i recommend

Offline snookywally

at £60 per hour she is great value and gives a superb cock massage, i recommend

Does she allow touching during the massage?

niceguyjames

password02

Could do with a massage next in that area - however worried with her size - some have said that she is a large girl - maybe size 12-14?

Can anyone confirm if she is a larger lady please?

Offline Natwest

I wouldn't describe her as a larger lady by any means and I usually go for the slimmer types. I found her figure when she took her kit off to be very appealing and I know it sounds corny but she has the most incredibly engaging personality. Probably the warmest sincerely welcoming WG I have ever seen.

Offline Paul31

Does she allow touching during the massage

The only time you can't touch is when she has you tied to her massage table while she teases the hell out of you

Offline random

Could do with a massage next in that area - however worried with her size - some have said that she is a large girl - maybe size 12-14?

Can anyone confirm if she is a larger lady please?

I saw her a few months ago and thought she was pretty big. About size 14. She may have slimmed down since then though. 

Offline Paul31

I saw her again yesterday. She certainly isn't a big girl possible a size 10. Had another great time time with her

Offline Harry Balzac

I guess she doesn't kiss anymore?