Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Harlow - Roses Retreat - Manchester  (Read 2619 times)

Offline rocket88

External Link/Members Only

I liked the look of this SPs  profile having a liking for large tits and so booked a day ahead to see Harlow.

Cost: £45 for hh £10 OWO = £55.

Appearance: Facially attractive IMHO,curvy but not fat, I would say mid thirties.

The service: I was shown to the room to be joined by Harlow soon after I undressed. She took off her wrap to reveal a black lingerie set that gave an eyeful of her bazoomas.
We started by sitting on the bed for some light dfk.
After a brief discussion of what service I wanted Harlow took off her bra and panties to allow me to fondle her tits and to give  her nips a licking. Whilst I was doing that she was stroking my cock and giving my balls a tickle to get me hard.
We then moved into OWO,not the best I've had but went reasonably deep.
This was followed at my request with a titwank session. I could quite easily shot my load doing this but wanted to fuck,so we broke off and the condom was fitted.
Started with a bout of doggy with Harlow leaning over the side of the bed. Then moved to CG to see her tits bounce. Finished  in mush with her legs over my shoulders.

Verdict: An enjoyable VFM  punt with another RR girl who has the right attitude for the job.

Offline LondonDominic

Thanks for the review. I've never had a condom fitted before - did she take measurements then get the sewing machine out??

Offline Bustydusty

She’s a cracker imo
Seen her a few times now and always very good - kissing,owo and a titwank with those lovely puppies :thumbsup:

Offline fuckalot

Thanks for the review. I've never had a condom fitted before - did she take measurements then get the sewing machine out??
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline fuckalot

Thanks for great review, Ive never been to Roses Retreat but think Ill give it a try very soon, sounds like great girls work there giving good service at reasonable prices  :drinks: