Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SURELY SHE IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE?  (Read 3644 times)

Online El Jefe

Why don't you see her and let us know....

Offline iPad3

Surely you could use more words when posting........

Offline Londonpunter30

Sent her a private message but no response so far

Offline ForrestGump

You're probably right. But worth following up.  :thumbsup:

Offline Marquis

Well, she has only been an A/W member for a few days, so maybe the low rates are a sort of introductory offer to build up some feedback - she has 0 in that respect as I write this.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I personally wouldn't rate her as too good to be true. That said, she's a lot better looking than me.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Just Sergei's latest trollop, what's all the fuss about.     :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

James999

By romanian standards she's a minger, looks like she's spent to much time plouging the turnips at home  :thumbsdown:

joseph26

I think describing her by any standard as a minger is harsh but that's my opinion. When I next pass through the area I might check her out for myself but if she looks anything like her photos then 80 ph is a VFM

Offline Steve2

If you do an Adultwork search within 0 miles of HA0 @£80/hr you will find the other 10 of Sergei's girls in that area

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline Marsh777

Did anybody see her in the end? Her profile has popped up in Coventry and wondered if she's worth perusing?

Offline ForrestGump

Did anybody see her in the end? Her profile has popped up in Coventry and wondered if she's worth perusing?

I didn't see her and wouldn't purely on the basis that she's only managed to acquire 1 positive piece of feedback in about 8 months. That's telling in itself.  :thumbsdown:

Offline monstar

I didn't see her and wouldn't purely on the basis that she's only managed to acquire 1 positive piece of feedback in about 8 months. That's telling in itself.  :thumbsdown:

+1

..And don't call me Shirley!  :D

Offline Marsh777

Okay, thanks anyway. I'm going to see her or another this weekend hopefully - so if it's her I'll let you know how I get on.

Offline ForrestGump

Okay, thanks anyway. I'm going to see her or another this weekend hopefully - so if it's her I'll let you know how I get on.

In case you've not already spotted this: on Vivastreet she's Isabelle, 24, Latina and £100 p/h (found by putting her phone # into a Google search)

External Link/Members Only

here too...

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 21, 2015, 07:28:58 am by ForrestGump »