Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: The Phoenix Club - Billie, Luiza, Kasia & bonus Aida  (Read 4661 times)

162 review(s) for Phoenix Parties (145 positive, 12 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Donnifrost

£160 for 2 hours

Lots of OWO.

Near Barons Court Tube

I had to go today after reading the reviews & seeing the line up.
I’ve been going since the early LMP days but took a break when the girls were not great. (The English invaded 😆).
It looks to be getting back to the old days now.
All the girls looked amazing & the party was full on at all times.
The girls didn’t take a break over the full 2 hours.
Lots of spit roast & double BJ.

It should have been 3 girls but I guess they had more calls so Aida was there too.
I didn’t count the guys but it looked less than 2:1.
It was a lovely surprise to see Aida.

I had to take a short break but managed 3 pops so I’m happy I went.

I just wish it was more central & in a bigger flat.
If we all support it I’m sure that can happen again.

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

I just wish it was more central & in a bigger flat.
If we all support it I’m sure that can happen again.

I'm OK with location. Central might be more popular for travel but the cost and discretion are other factors that Ems would have to consider.

I really enjoyed the 5 girl set up in the Baker St and Edgeware Rd flats so something like that would be perfect
Banned reason: Previously banned member TinMan69
Banned by: 90125

Offline fredhiggins

£160 for 2 hours

Lots of OWO.

Near Barons Court Tube

Very positive.

Offline Donnifrost

Very positive.

It’s one on the reasons I go. I love a lazy OWO

But watch other girls getting fucked at the same time is an added bonus

Offline fredhiggins

Yup.

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

I like that as well but if I'm being honest my preference is doing the fucking while watching the BJ's

Offline Celticstu

Any specific girl(s) at these parties offer facials or CIM? That’s who I’d want to see and would hold out for?

Billie and Marianna both catch my eye so any info would be welcomed. Thanks

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

Any specific girl(s) at these parties offer facials or CIM? That’s who I’d want to see and would hold out for?

Billie and Marianna both catch my eye so any info would be welcomed. Thanks

CIM is not common, Monica is the only one who has done it with me. I assume there will be others as YMMV

I've never seen anyone being given a full facial. I wouldn't be happy to see it done in a crowded situation as I don't want any splash or misdirected cum. 

Offline Donnifrost

I’ve had CIM from several of the girls in the past but only recently it’s just been Monika.

Offline Jldn1994

Iv given Monica a big facial at one of these parties before but as far as I know she’s the only girl who takes facials.

Online Bloodymary

I’ve given Monica a facial as well as regularly cum in her mouth.  I’ve had CIM from others but it’s infrequent and often got the impression it’s an exceptional event rather than the norm

Offline PatMacGroin

CIM is not common, Monica is the only one who has done it with me. I assume there will be others as YMMV

I've never seen anyone being given a full facial. I wouldn't be happy to see it done in a crowded situation as I don't want any splash or misdirected cum.

I've never done a party. They sound interesting and probably good value. But I do have a few misgivings about them (including doubts about being able to perform in such a public setting). One concern would be hygiene issues regarding, for want of a better term, cum splash.

I've seen plenty of mentions of OWO in previous reviews. I assumed the logical result of that would be CIM, CIF or COB. If CIM and Facials are so rare, that suggests OWO is basically just fluffing and only rarely continues to completion? How the fuck does that work in a real life situation? No way every guy is so controlled they are stopping before the brink, then waiting to don a dom. Tissues or cum buckets at the ready?! Sounds like that would negate the assumption of value. :unknown:

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

There is Cum on tits after OWO but mostly it is a precursor of a fucking. Once a girl takes a load on her chest then she goes to the bathroom for a shower.

Most regulars want as many encounters as possible so they plan their cum strategy. i'm over 60 so tend to only cum once and keep it to the end while some of the younger ones will get their first one out of the way quickly. Everyone is different