Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alexa_Divine - Hertford  (Read 959 times)

28 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5812088) (25 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline benjd994

First outing post COVID, well reviewed on here as I wanted to ease back in with a good experience and got it.

Comms: A couple messages on AW, followed by a couple of texts, all easy and clear

Location: Very clear instructions given on arrival, discrete location with a nice apartment fit for purpose, just a couple minutes walk from Tesco in Hertford where I parked.

Price: £220 for 1.5 hours

Services: DFK, OWO, RO, Fingering, and sex.

The girl: Very attractive lady in her early 40's. As per pictures in public gallery. Great body and very friendly.

The Punt: I am fairly inexperienced, so a bit nervous to start but Alexa is very friendly and makes you feel at ease. Sorted paperwork and took a swig of mouthwash. Got her tits out for a play, followed by some very DFK and mutual groping. Onto the bed and some RO, all very clean and fresh tasting. She allowed multiple fingers and encouraged me to add more until I had nearly my whole hand inside, certainly an unexpected experience! Onto OWO, amazing feeling and view. Plenty of eye contact and attention to balls. Condom on and some cowgirl and doggy. Finished me off with her hand and mouth. Quick clean up and a relaxed chat until the end of our time.

Summary: Super friendly and intelligent woman with a hell of a naughty streak. Well reviewed on here and deservedly so in my opinion.

External Link/Members Only