Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reya stunning Busty - Poplar  (Read 3273 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6749182) (11 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline LikkleB

External Link/Members Only

£110 for 30 mins - £80 + £30 rimming

Appearance: as previously stated, naturally busty, soft and suckable. Wouldn’t call her chubby, just has a soft stomach but no arse to speak of. Very pretty, great lips, pics are facially accurate and have been edited below her tits.

Service: speaks perfect English, she pays someone to handle her comms though.
Had a quick wash and came back to the room where she was stripped naked. Dropped to her knees and delivered some great head. She spits a lot and likes to get messy(not to the level of princess honey) in fact, nowhere near, but it’s still a fucking great blowjob. Tries to take it deep and clearly wants to give you great head. Sucked my balls a lot, kissed and licked my inner thighs. Sucked on her fat, juicy tits a fair bit.

Lifted my legs in the air and she licked my arsehole, spitting in it and licking, getting her tongue in there. Bent over for another 5/10 mins of this and she seemed to get even more into it. Then the sex. I’m lying down on the bed with my legs over the edge, feet on the floor and she sits on my dick side on then reverse cowgirl then finished off in missionary.

Not the most passionate kisser, lips initially but once in missionary got some DFK action.

Didn’t rush me out afterwards, had a chat about holiday destinations, she’s bloody lovely to be fair. Says she’s around till August.

Banned reason: Boundary pushing abuser.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline sparkus

Definitely looks one to see, thanks for the review.