Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SaucySummer69 - An enthusiastic fuck! - Manchester  (Read 5958 times)

5 review(s) for BlondeSummer (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Cryton123

Punt happened fairly recently after having her in my Hotlist for quite a while. I’ve always been slightly suspicious of the profile but her review on UKP gave me the confidence to make a booking.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms - adequate enough
Price - £90
Duration - 30 mins
Location - Ancoats/New Islington area

Messaged via text message and got a reply agreeing a time. Her comms aren’t amazing and there was periods of time between replies so I wasn’t super confident of the booking happening. As it happens there were no issues and the booking took place at the agreed time.

I arrived on time and Summer answered the door wearing a nice robe but not showing too much. She led me into the room, took payment and left me alone for a minute to get ready. First impressions were very good, she’s definitely the girl in the pics so has a banging body, not an ounce of fat on her with big boobs (not 100% sure if they’re real or not if I’m honest)  She’s clearly not local as she has a very posh accent and is slightly quirky in her personality. Couldn’t quite put my finger on it but she’s definitely a little eccentric. No issue though, she was lovely.

She returns wearing just matching bra & knickers and looks smoking hot. She walks straight up to me and drops to her knees immediately while unhooking her bra. No messing about with this one! She pulls down my boxers and my cock is in her mouth within 5 seconds of her re-entering the room  :thumbsup: and fuck me, this girl loves sucking cock! She goes at it like a tramp on chips and gives amazing head. It was right up there with some of the best head I’ve ever head, genuinely.

I pull away and bend down for a kiss and although she kissed back, it wasn’t quite DFK and it was apparent that she’s definitely not a fan of kissing. Which is actually the only real negative of the whole punt.  Anyway she was keen to get my cock back in her mouth and goes at it again with gusto. This goes on for a while and I know I’m not gonna last the 30mins at this pace so I get her on her back and return the favour. Hygiene was perfect, she tasted great with zero issues and she’s fully shaven and very responsive. And she got wet, quick!  Only other small issue is she is VERY sensitive to stubble so if you’re not cleanly shaven (like I wasn’t) you have to keep your head still and just use your tongue. She’s super sensitive to any rubbing on her inner thighs so I had to go gentle, but it seemed to do the trick.

After a few mins she pushes my head away and is clearly keen to get my cock in her mouth again. This girl is insatiable for cock!   She reaches for the lube and soaks my cock before devouring it again.  And after a few more mins of amazing head she looks up with my cock in her hand and says ‘don’t worry, I’m going to fuck you in a minute’ then carries on devouring  :yahoo:

Again I had to pull her off because I was close to exploding and went in for another kiss. I received a bit more back this time but still clear that kissing isn’t her thing. So on with the rubber and she jumps on board for some pretty vigorous fucking while she drops her tits in my face. One other observation was her nipples, they’re like bullets!

Swapped position to doggy bent over the bed while I played with her tits. Then onto missionary while I attempted another kiss with similar results then she suddenly whispers in my ear ‘do you want to cum in my mouth?’

Like fuck yeah I do!! And knowing how good her blowjobs are, I knew it wouldn’t take much so I whipped off the condom and got her on her knees next to the bed. Another few more minutes of superb sucking and I came hard into her mouth. Not sure if she swallowed to be honest as she didn’t spit and there was only a bit of cum left on my shaft. So I suspect she guzzled the rest.

With that we cleaned up, had a nice chat about life and I was on my merry way. I was in and out in about 25mins which was down to my lack of staying power rather than feeling rushed :lol:

So in conclusion, she is a fantastic fuck. Her blow jobs are amazing and she clearly loves sucking cock (as stated in her profile) her body is awesome and she’s great looking with a quirky personality.   Only issue is the lack of kissing which is usually important to me in a punt.  So I’d highly recommend her if kissing isn’t your thing because you’ll struggle to get a better blowjob elsewhere!

Would I return?  Despite the lack of kissing, definitely  :thumbsup:

Offline standardpostage

Thanks for share. Looks and sounds great  :thumbsup:

Offline Jonesy88

Thanks for the review. I’d always discounted this one, rightly or wrongly assumed she’d give a Romanian like service and something seemed suspect with the profile (although I couldn’t quite put my finger on it). May have to give her a go.

Offline Cryton123

Thanks for the review. I’d always discounted this one, rightly or wrongly assumed she’d give a Romanian like service and something seemed suspect with the profile (although I couldn’t quite put my finger on it). May have to give her a go.

I was the same with the suspicion of the profile. Maybe it looked TGTBT  :unknown: but I can confirm she’s really enthusiastic, definitely the girl in the pics and LOVES sucking cock  :thumbsup:

Offline Trotter671

I was the same with the suspicion of the profile. Maybe it looked TGTBT  :unknown: but I can confirm she’s really enthusiastic, definitely the girl in the pics and LOVES sucking cock  :thumbsup:

Cheers for the review Cryton :hi: Yep Summer is very enthusiastic and I had a great time at beginning of year (my review up on here). I was hoping to see her again in March. I sent her a polite text and she asked if my AW was Trotter to which I replied yes. Never heard anything else so just left it. Not sure if Summer is on here and not a fan being reviewed :unknown: Shame really as I really enjoyed myself. Oh well, moved on and seen a few other enthusiastic lookers since :thumbsup:

Offline DavidBanner

Looks like she’s taken her profile offline  :(
Banned reason: No response to query about no Reviews in 4 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline chrishornx

Offline Cryton123

Looks like she’s taken her profile offline  :(

Shame. I’d have tried booking again on my next Manchester trip  :thumbsdown: