Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Éden - Mixed race - Cheshunt  (Read 583 times)

Offline Bonkers_2021

External Link/Members Only

+44 7383 544518

Comms: not very good. Hard to get through via phone call and when promised to send postcode via text, didn't. Did manage to get it in the end by phoning again.

Accommodation: Some weird container site (ghetto?) in 5 mins walk from Cheshunt station. Her place wasn't actually bad inside though; looked fairly clean and tidy.

Aesthetics: She is a good looking woman. Looks youthful - 20s. Above average figure in that she is quite curvy with a relatively wide ass/hips and a jiggly bum. She has a cute look about her - nice eyes, smile and eyes. Boobs are on the small side, but are in proportion. I'd say she's a dress size 12. She also had a nice unshaven pussy, which is one of my fetishes, but it wasn't neatened up/groomed.

Punt: She was friendly and horny and attractive. Wore a loose lingerie set and we went over to the bedroom. I justed to feel up her boobs and she started sucking me off. I was getting into it. Then I had her in doggy while I started to finger her. Her pussy didn't really smell that clean tbh and I hate that (not fishy though just smelly), and then.... I thought she was squirting... She was... But blood! I looked down and saw blood on my fingers. Rank! She said she had just "come on" - which obviously she is working while on her period and then asked what I wanted to do. I said I'd prefer my money back but felt quilty of taking all my money back so just asked for half. Off I went, pissed off and disillusioned... AGAIN!

Price: £150 for the hour. (100 for 30 mins) Very few SPs are actually worth the £150 or more IMO. She definitely isn't. For £150 or more I expect a dirty, attractive slut with no extras.

So in short, a net negative.It was a real shame. I felt angry at me feeling guilty because I kinda feel bad for working girls - yes they make money but they're doing it in a way that is kinda shady & unsavoury way. Oh well, put me off punting for a bit tbh.

Just thought I'd warn you. It just shows a complete lack of respect to her customers and it's rank.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Atrueyorkie