Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Scarllet brazillian - Stratford E15  (Read 5170 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5921638) (9 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Luvmassage

External Link/Members Only

This visit took place a few days ago and it was very much worth it

Communication 6/10 - Not the best. Contact made through text messages took around 20 mins to respond to the initial inquiry and had to wait a couple of minutes to get the full address when I got to the location.

Cost 7/10 - £100 for 30 mins, some may think this may be high for the service I ask for, but in my opinion it was VFM

Location 8/10- Apartment a few minutes walk from Stratford Station. Need to take a footbridge when leaving the station. If you are not familiar with the area you may be concerned regarding safety, however no real issues with any dodgy people hanging around. Apartment on 5th Floor, nice and clean bathroom, bedroom clean, clean towels provided.

Scarlett 10/10 - Greeted me in a red thong, great body. The pictures in AW does not show a face but the body (if it is her!) is pretty accurate. Great personality. English is pretty good both spoken and understanding. All natural.

Service 10/10 - As usual I explained I wanted GFE but no penetrative sex. Offered a shower, which I took. After the shower, I returned to the bedroom. She approached me and started to kiss my chest and then moved towards my lips, we kissed for about 1 minute or so. She then led me to the bed, by this time the old fella was rock hard. We continued kissing and she guided my hand inside her thong. She then took off her bra and let me suck her nipples. This went on for about 10 minutes. She then started to kiss my chest and started to guide herself towards my fella and then proceeded to give me OWO. Her technique was a turn-on, using her tongue and taking her time. A few minutes later, she sat on my chest and continued giving me oral while a played with her. She then laid beside me and we continued kissing and playing with each other, she finished me with a slow HJ.

Overall 9/10 -  Excellent 30-minute session with a great WG, she never looked at her clock or answered the phone during the session. I am hoping she sticks around because I will be going back.

Offline Mario7769

SP doesn't have DFK or FK on her likes... yet you kissed? Is it extra?

Offline mrpunts

Sounds good OP. I’m guessing by crossing the footbridge you mean she’s over the Westfield side rather than old Stratford right?

Could be one for my HL while my usual Brazilian is away.

Offline Luvmassage

SP doesn't have DFK or FK on her likes... yet you kissed? Is it extra?

When you book with her via text she sends a message regarding her service, it states ‘kissing is allowed providing your clean’. Was not an extra. Hope this helps

Offline Luvmassage

When you book with her via text she sends a message regarding her service, it states ‘kissing is allowed providing your clean’. Was not an extra. Hope this helps

« Last Edit: June 12, 2022, 10:58:16 pm by Luvmassage »

Offline Luvmassage

Sounds good OP. I’m guessing by crossing the footbridge you mean she’s over the Westfield side rather than old Stratford right?

Could be one for my HL while my usual Brazilian is away.
Not sure if it is the Westfield end. The footbridge crosses over the underground train tracks.

Offline mrpunts

Not sure if it is the Westfield end. The footbridge crosses over the underground train tracks.

Oh that footbridge. I know the one you mean now. Thanks.