Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: bjanee - Bristol  (Read 4369 times)

9 review(s) for bjanee (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline simping

Her: External Link/Members Only

When: Recently
Where: Emerson's Green, near sainsbury's.
Duration: 45mins
Notes: £100

Has been active for quite some time, took time off due to COVID and now is back, saw the profile a couple weeks ago and kept an open dialogue via adultwork. When the booking was made and accepted she provided her contact details and asked for confirmation on the day, coms from her were good, clear, and precise. What more could you ask for?

Got to the area slightly earlier than intended, sent janee a text and waited... received a message stating she would text when ready. Got a call from her (lol) giving me final directions (she already did in emails but appreciate it nonetheless); buzzed and was let in. Flat is clean and presentable, janee was wearing what I requested and looked fetching! She's 5'4 but was wearing heels which took her to 5'6/7 just slightly under me. She's got mom next door vibe about her, unsuspecting to the unassuming eye. Like seriously the filthy stuff that was coming out of her mouth as we're at it was truly remarkable~
Imagine your (best)friend's mom, sweet and lovely, or the woman you see talking to retailers in the shops and you get an idea of janee. She's attractive and in good shape, age is listed at 51 and I wouldn't doubt that. Kit off and into the bedroom. She loves to suck cock, she's very tender when gets your member in her warm mouth. Eye contact was a nice touch not to mention the copious amount of spit and the piece de resistance her deepthroating skills. Didn't need to ask nor did I need to insinuate she just knew what to do and how I liked it. Wanked my Johnson with her right hand devoured the fellow all the way to the base staying there for a good second or two. Bopped back up, pulled the foreskin back and spat at the tip then proceeded to wrap her mouth around the bell and continued slurping away. Can't believe the last time I received this type of blowjob was back in my uni days, she has that silky mouth. Knew the punt was going to be a good one here on out.

It was my turn to please.

Got her laying in her back spread eagle, pierced clit? Did not expect that lmao. Gave her a good licking with her guidance which did wonders as she moaned writhed about, inserted my fingers and edged her till she was wet wet. Ngl will be using the technique learned from her on my future punts  :D
Condom on and missionary first. Even though I did the necessary research I was still surprised by how cock hungry she is! "Oh that's so lovely" with such glee as I was pumping away got me rock hard and I mean rock hard! A nice commentary from janee herself as she watched herself getting drilled in the mirror which was hanged opposite the bed. Not to front but it was a good view 😏 took her in doggy next where I gave her a good ol' pounding which she loved. Bringing back her ass for deeper more hard-fought pounding, he got lower to play with her clit and came (first orgasm of soo so many more), she pushed the Johnson out and my fingers immediately entered; I was not going to let her go that easily. Finger blasted her till she was dripping wet down my forearm. My next goal if I get to see again is to make her squirt, bet she can gush out a fountain lol!

Laid her out in pronebone and took her ass. She loves anal and doesn't charge for the service as it's all part of the 'bjanee experience' after applying some lube and being guided by the lovely janee I was in her tight asshole and made good usage of it. She implored me to go deeper which I obviously obliged, it's the little things that WGs do that add to the punt like what janee did here, she placed her hands on my thighs I knew what she was after so I sped up whilst maintaining that deep penetration and oh boy did she love it. Second orgasm and me here thinking that's be it but nope to my surprise she hit her third orgasm. Johnson slipped out and she asked if she could suck on him lol shame she didn't do ass-to-mouth  I think I would've popped then. Laid on her front she caressed the balls before holding them in a know and treated my cock with that silk mouth of hers. By now she knew how I liked to be treated, very intuitive, she pulled the skin back and bobbed away taking me deeper into her mouth. God it was glorious!

Another condom on and laid her out once more into pronebone. By now there was no need for lube as she was well and truly wet that my cock slid in so easily, I was working off her energy the more she enjoyed it the harder I gave it to. Every good punt has its highlights and for this one by far was watching her frequently taste her pussy juices, not many women do that nowadays! Attempted some dirty talk which she was generous enough to respond to, think my line was something along the lines of "you love taking that big fucking cock" 🤦‍♂️ with heavy emphasis of big and cock as I slammed into her pussy 😅😅 not long after I was exploding inside the bag. I exited and took the dom off and had her taste her well deserved reward. She's definitely odd school she cleaned me up and offered me a showe which I took as I was sweating buckets. Came back and had brief chat whilst getting dressed and saw my way out. I was there longer than 45mins for sure, there was no clock watching no did I get the feeling of being rushed out, the punt concluded in a natural way — what more could you ask for?

I will be revisiting, she's joined the ranks of my regulars.

Offline tigerbiker

Nice review. Thanks for sharing.

Was she clean in the anal dept? ie was she douched?

I like anal but find that too many SPs don't attempt to prepare and the results are disappointing (smelly) :vomit:

Also how clean was she on the RO?

Cheers.

Offline simping

Nice review. Thanks for sharing.

Was she clean in the anal dept? ie was she douched?

I like anal but find that too many SPs don't attempt to prepare and the results are disappointing (smelly) :vomit:

Also how clean was she on the RO?

Cheers.

She was clean, she douched prior. Same with RO  :hi:

Offline Dickie1985

I cant work bjanee out. I love her reviews but her pictures make her look like an old women who holidays in benidorm. Is this the case? Or is she fit?

Offline Pawgylove

I cant work bjanee out. I love her reviews but her pictures make her look like an old women who holidays in benidorm. Is this the case? Or is she fit?
:D :lol: This was what I thought when I looked at her profile as well.

Offline Crackpot11

I guess it depends if you like milfs over 50 or not? By all accounts she is good looking and fit for her age but more importantly more of a swinging hobby whore than a run of the mill hooker. I just wish she was a bit closer to me although I know she used to tour in Torquay.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2022, 06:28:57 am by Crackpot11 »