Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: The Phoenix Club - Barons Court  (Read 3786 times)

162 review(s) for Phoenix Parties (145 positive, 12 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline cachalote459

Reviews: 11
View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)

« on: May 31, 2022, 07:41:44 am »

Easy communication, called at 10:30am and got booked. Txt received to confirm with address.

External Link/Members Only

Originally meant to be: Kasia, Luiza and Rubi. Rubi wasn't available so they called another 2 gils instead, Maria and a Monica. 4 girls in total with 8 boys lining up ready to destroy some pussy.  £160 - 2hrs.

Location near Barons Court. Venue was nothing special but clean and functional. So easy to get to. 2min away from station.

Having 4 girls to play with, its seems really good but its just too much people for the small 2 rooms dedicated to this.

Luiza, my all times favourite was just amazing, all sex protected and change after every intercourse.
Kasia, she took all the pounding she could but didnt seems to enjoy it or like it, so I couldn't come with her. tall blond, im pretty sure many boys would love a give her a try
Maria, she is amazing, 24carat gold ass just bouncing on top of your dick...just a dream.
Monica, perhaps the most experienced of all...really enjoyed sex and after that she cleaned you and ask you for a second round later...what could be better...

Good vibe, all worked together to a great ending, but it was a bit too many people however, I can only give a positive for the quality of the girls in there...
Would I return?  Yes

Offline NLG_49

Thanks for the review mate. Was there any indication of whether 8:4 might be the norm going forward? I'm thinking of trying it out but from your reviews and others even 6:3 can be a bit tight for space, and cramming up to 12 people in two rooms just doesn't sound comfortable

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Having been half a dozen times it does just about work with 6 blokes and 3 girls but I would have thought more that that is too much as there's not enough space. If they got a bigger venue I would welcome 4 girls and 8 guys but at the current one that's not going to really work.

Also was this a while ago as there's no 'Rubi' on the site and the line-up for Tuesday 31st May 2022 was Aida, Luiza, Bella.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2022, 03:57:50 pm by MysteryManNo.7 »

Offline NLG_49

Having been half a dozen times it does just about work with 6 blokes and 3 girls but I would have thought more that that is too much as there's not enough space. If they got a bigger venue I would welcome 4 girls and 8 guys but at the current one that's not going to really work.

Also was this a while ago as there's no 'Rubi' on the site and the line-up for Tuesday 31st May 2022 was Aida, Luiza, Bella.

Your reviews of TPC and comments on other posts are what have convinced me to get over the fear and give it a go soon, so thank you :thumbsup:

I will of course report back if/when it happens
« Last Edit: June 03, 2022, 04:17:06 pm by NLG_49 »

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Your reviews of TPC and comments on other posts are what have convinced me to get over the fear and give it a go soon, so thank you :thumbsup:

I will of course report back if/when it happens

Thanks. Thing with this though is if it's good or not will vary depending on the girls present and the guys. Of the girls I've seen who are still on the roster I recommend Luiza, Kasia and Marianna (all very attractive, tight, enthusiastic and generally fun) whereas Sonia, Aida and Monique (Sonia too old and nothing like pictures, Aida very loose pussy and not very attractive IMO and Monique very friendly but not toned and loose like Aida) I didn't really like.

Also, the hostess won't tell you if the line-up has changed in my experience so I always make a point to check if it is still the same when I call to book and when I send the reply to her asking I will attend. All the guys that have attended have so far been great and polite and the girls are usually good about rotating and ensuring every guy gets a go with them

Offline notcalledchris

Promising indeed if there are enough guys to justify 4 girls. Maybe TPC is on a post COVID upswing

Offline Malvolio

Promising indeed if there are enough guys to justify 4 girls. Maybe TPC is on a post COVID upswing

If 8:4 is to be the new line-up, they will need to move to a bigger flat with more than one bathroom.

As Mystery Man said above, good practice is to check that the WGs advertised are the ones who will be at the party when you book.