Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: seductvee69 / brunette21 - Southampton  (Read 2308 times)

johor299

Her profile: External Link/Members Only
Also working in the same house, angel199: External Link/Members Only

I had an interest in Sabrina (as she was known back then) in 2013, but never got a chance to see her. I noticed she'd recently returned under a new name, brunette21, and likewise, angel199 used to be known as Sonja and made a comeback recently. They both had good reviews last year, but I'd read on the forum that they're no longer worth seeing as they've become cold and motionless. But I figured at £60 for 30 mins, I'd take a chance and take one for the community.

Comms were good, I knew the house as I've been there many times before for other girls. But as I went around the side of the house this time, there was a dodgy looking Asian guy in the back garden, pacing around. I almost ran, but knocked on the door hoping they'd let me in quickly. I was duly let in, and we walked past angel199 who was lying on a sofa, looking exhausted and miserable.

There were 2 main things which made this a bad punt:

1. She very recently had a huge tattoo all over her back. Not only was it hideous (think Cheryl Cole's bum), but she was in extreme pain from it and wouldn't lie down in certain positions, wouldn't let me touch her body in case I brushed it etc.

2. The entire experience was as dead as a fish and she obviously didn't want to be there. It was as far removed from a GFE as you can imagine. Completely motionless and wouldn't let me penetrate more than 3 inches, she kept pushing me away to stop me going too deep.

Finally, as I left the house there was a car parked right outside with 2 dodgy looking men inside. I gave a faint acknowledgement as they looked up from the car and stared at me, then I walked off, turned the corner and scarpered. I'm never going back to that house again.

James999

In some of her pics she looks as if she's been hammered to fuck  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 02:19:21 pm by James999 »

Offline nigel4498

Johor mate, why did you go there?  :vomit:
You should have crossed the road and saw 23Lucy
Sent you a PM

johor299

Johor mate, why did you go there?  :vomit:
You should have crossed the road and saw 23Lucy
Sent you a PM

I saw Lucy the previous night  :D I normally have a golden rule of "never see a Romanian", but made an exception for brunette21 as she was on my hotlist from last year, back when she had good reviews - but now it's only reaffirmed my belief that Romanians should be avoided like the plague  :mad:

Offline Arko

Johor, I made the same mistake a while back :angry:. Had her on the HL and when she reappeared booked her. A complete disaster! In my opinion Romanians are to be avoided at any cost! Though probably the only exception was Carolina 20x she has retired though unfortunately.
If you are after full on GFE should you should  have gone to see Lana Lust(she is in the area now) or Hayley xx it never goes wrong with them.
Great you posted a review to warn others :hi:

johor299

I tried to find a picture online to show the extent of her new back tattoo. It's a similar size to this, but a lot less pretty:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline nigel4498

Hideous, why do women do this to their bodies.
In twenty years time there will be a string of them wanting them removed on the NHS.

johor299

Hideous, why do women do this to their bodies.
In twenty years time there will be a string of them wanting them removed on the NHS.

Yep, it just looked like a big black smudge over her back. She'd had it done in the past few days, her skin was red, sore and inflamed still.

vorian

Yep, it just looked like a big black smudge over her back. She'd had it done in the past few days, her skin was red, sore and inflamed still.

Horrible,  you would think that Sergey would put some effort in and exercise some control over his girls and stop them doing shit like this.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Frenchie

Well-you had enough warning !! I've seen this girl three times....it just got worse and worse.(about six months ago )

In an effort to improve things I saw Angel ...even worse !..... I then came to the conclusion that basically you get what you pay for-
hence my last four punts have been with Hayley XX.

My only temptation is Lucy ,-the dusky maiden who everybody praises at this address . Unfortunately not my taste . Nothing to do with her colour ..she just doesn't appeal .

I  pay £110 for 45 minutes with Hayley...so if you compare having the creme de la creme for that price and a miserable , boring ,'I'd rather have a wank ' punt with these Romanian girls at £60 for 30 minutes it doesn't take long to realise the VFM factor .

Thanks for the review -I hope it helps more people avoid this awful brace of prossies !

Offline nigel4498

23Lucy works from a different address in the same street but she did work from that address last year.
When she left before Christmas one of the Romanians used her name to set up a profile as Lucy223 I believe.
Probably the reason Lucy changed location when she returned.

johor299

One final note - the 2 girls told me they'll be staying for another 10 months  :cry:

Offline Chewits

Shame, another 1 of my list!

earlier post says it all
 Sabrina (as she was known back then) in 2013,. I noticed she'd recently returned under a new name, brunette21, and likewise, angel199 used to be known as Sonja and made a comeback recently.  but I'd read on the forum that they're no longer worth seeing as they've become cold and motionless. But I figured at £60 for 30 mins, I'd take a chance and take one for the community.
a real life wank on fab factor . dont bother leaves me feeling cool .bad memorys

Offline yuiop300

earlier post says it all
 Sabrina (as she was known back then) in 2013,. I noticed she'd recently returned under a new name, brunette21, and likewise, angel199 used to be known as Sonja and made a comeback recently.  but I'd read on the forum that they're no longer worth seeing as they've become cold and motionless. But I figured at £60 for 30 mins, I'd take a chance and take one for the community.
a real life wank on fab factor . dont bother leaves me feeling cool .bad memorys

Cheers for the reviews guys.  She's off my list now.  I just added her.

Y