Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tamara Monáe - Incall - Glasgow (on tour)  (Read 9725 times)

15 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5331990) (14 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Problem Child

External Link/Members Only

1hour incall £220 -I know!!

Happened on one of her recent and fairly frequent visits to Glasgow

Comms were fine. Booking arranged fairly far in advance via AW emails and texts. Had previously tried unsuccessfully to book her before so got in fairly early this time.

Location was an air bnb near Kelvingrove park. Cracking big place, nicely decorated, good shower, big solid bed and a huge full length mirror in the bedroom  :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Her pics and stats listed in her profile are accurate. She’s pretty- has a cute smile, lips made for kissing, big fuck off brown eyes- and has what I would describe as an athletic build- shapely thighs and arse, small pert tits and a flat stomach- very nicely proportioned. All in all, she’s fucking gorgeous and undoubtedly you’d look twice if you saw her pass on the street..

So I arrived at the allotted time, she let me in and greeted me warmly with a friendly smile and quick kiss. She was looking stunning in a matching undies set with stockings and a sheer robe. I handed over the not insubstantial wad of dosh, had a shower and the fun began…
Services were DFK throughout, excellent OWO with good attention to the balls and surrounding areas, cim (No swallow), RO, with a bit of light fingering, rimming on her, protected sex in various positions- cg, reverse cg, mish, dog, pb, standing in front of the mirror ( always my favourite), coupla pops.
All services were delivered with energy and enthusiasm. She was very responsive to ro and  really seemed to enjoy a good energetic fucking,  with those big brown eyes staring back at you pretty much the whole fucking time  :cool:
She was outgoing, confident and  incredibly friendly and welcoming throughout.

All in all a cracking, fun booking.

Will I return? Take a wild fucking guess..

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: May 31, 2022, 11:22:38 pm by Problem Child »

Offline Ice121

Wtf £220 an hour ffs are you aff yir nut

Offline Ice121

Offline Glesgaboy

That’s london rates now.
Good review dude.
A cracker  :hi:

Offline Problem Child

That’s london rates now.
Good review dude.
A cracker  :hi:

:drinks:
Aye that’s her London prices, she was 200 an hour previously up here, but 220 now.
A lot of money (monáe), but find me an other slim black hottie  with her attitude and services anywhere else in Scotland..
« Last Edit: May 31, 2022, 11:37:39 pm by Problem Child »

Offline Bru1901

Offline Geeman2020

Good review thanks.

I always fear that these ‘elite’ looking girls will be too up themselves to offer good services. Handy to know she takes CIM etc, definitely will stay on my HL for a day when I am feeling flush (and/or stupid) :crazy:

Offline Problem Child

Does she do proper dfk?
Aye, tongues the lot.
She’s a great kisser and seemed keen to indulge in DFK throughout.
Good review thanks.

I always fear that these ‘elite’ looking girls will be too up themselves to offer good services. Handy to know she takes CIM etc, definitely will stay on my HL for a day when I am feeling flush (and/or stupid) :crazy:
:drinks:
She’s def not stuck up in any way. One of the friendlier hookers I’ve seen over the years.

I’ve just reread my review and realised I made a mistake. When I arrived she was wearing a little dress over her undies set, not a sheer robe. Dunno what I was thinking, it seems my love of the halflings leaf has slowed my mind..
« Last Edit: June 02, 2022, 05:05:41 pm by Problem Child »

Offline Topkat

She lists herself as: 5’2” Size 6 - just my thing :thumbsup:  can you confirm OP.
She is in Glasgow next week so may pay her a visit if I can get a time to suit, looks like it’s £250/hr now…….!

Offline zag69

£250 an hour :dash: The worlds gone mad.

Offline allypally

Horrendous prices, however great review  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: June 03, 2022, 07:25:50 am by allypally »

Offline henry brubaker

£250 an hour :dash: The worlds gone mad.

Why? Folk pay £££ for high end watches, cars, holidays etc. I wouldn't pay it, but I'm sure there are enough that would.

Offline Problem Child

She lists herself as: 5’2” Size 6 - just my thing :thumbsup:  can you confirm OP.
She is in Glasgow next week so may pay her a visit if I can get a time to suit, looks like it’s £250/hr now…….!

Yep her stats seem accurate to me.
Most of her pics are recent and are an excellent  representation of her.

Pay attention at the back tho 250 is facking Landan innit? Her page is now showing 200 for her visit to Glasgow..

Offline oddson1970

l have never been with a black/mixed race woman before but l would part with 200 sheets for this one especially after this glowing positive......she looks the business  ;)

Offline Topkat

Yep her stats seem accurate to me.
Most of her pics are recent and are an excellent  representation of her.

Pay attention at the back tho 250 is facking Landan innit? Her page is now showing 200 for her visit to Glasgow..

Thanks PC

When I looked at her profile last night she was listed as in London at £300/hr.
Her own site  External Link/Members Only  only listed £250 for the hour, thought she maybe upped her prices after your positive!  The London agencies do that, after a good review on here, they stick £50 or £100 on the price :dash:

£200 is top whack for I would pay in Glasgow.

Offline Problem Child

Thanks PC

When I looked at her profile last night she was listed as in London at £300/hr.
Her own site  External Link/Members Only  only listed £250 for the hour, thought she maybe upped her prices after your positive!  The London agencies do that, after a good review on here, they stick £50 or £100 on the price :dash:

£200 is top whack for I would pay in Glasgow.
Aye 220 is definitely the most I’ve paid for a 1 hour solo booking, I don’t have any hard and fast rules as such, but it would have to be something pretty special to get me to part with more. Possibly her reduction in price is due to her seeing the reaction of some to her rate on here? Far more likely though is she maybe found she was less busy at 220.

l have never been with a black/mixed race woman before but l would part with 200 sheets for this one especially after this glowing positive......she looks the business  ;)
The blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice...🫠

Offline Topkat

FFS this one must be getting rattled all day long….
By the time I got my shit together and rearranged by life, she was fully booked.
Obviously £200/hr is accepted in Glasgow these days.

Offline Bru1901

Managed to see this one

Shes got a nice suite in a hotel

Shes deffo not uptight and happy to keep going as long as your hard

200ph seems steep but she was up for it and willing and enthusiastic

Online Abdhal

If you can afford that, then good for you.  :drinks:

Offline Bru1901

If you can afford that, then good for you.  :drinks:

A decent ebony girl is rare these days

Offline Topkat

Managed to see this one

Shes got a nice suite in a hotel

Shes deffo not uptight and happy to keep going as long as your hard

200ph seems steep but she was up for it and willing and enthusiastic

Well done on getting a slot.  A lot better than Emma last week, at triple the price.
Need to keep an eye out for her next visit & get in quick - did she mention when she would be back up here?

Offline Problem Child

She’s been coming up to glesga about once a month from what I’ve noticed, so she’ll hopefully be back in a few weeks.
It did take me a few attempts to book her and I usually know my work itinerary fairly far in advance, so it seems like ya snooze ya lose.

Offline Bru1901

Well done on getting a slot.  A lot better than Emma last week, at triple the price.
Need to keep an eye out for her next visit & get in quick - did she mention when she would be back up here?

Emma?

I never asked.

She had a client who she had an overnighter with so added 2 days for the rest of us

Offline Topkat

Emma?

I never asked.

She had a client who she had an overnighter with so added 2 days for the rest of us

Emma - your last review.   https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=346161.0

Offline Glasgow28

Can't slag you for paying that having seen the pics and read the review. If I had the cash for that I'd be doing the same so good on you. Absolute worldie. Miles out my price range though.

Offline Bru1901

Can't slag you for paying that having seen the pics and read the review. If I had the cash for that I'd be doing the same so good on you. Absolute worldie. Miles out my price range though.

Id see her again.

I didnt walk out annoyed or anything so thats always a good sign of a punt

Offline Clattypats

Id see her again.

I didnt walk out annoyed or anything so thats always a good sign of a punt
Any chance of a review... Since you've seen her ;)

Offline Clattypats

Thinking of seeing her if she tours again, bit steep... But...  :unknown:

Edit: seen no hh  :(
« Last Edit: July 08, 2022, 03:41:45 am by Clattypats »

Offline Topkat

Thinking of seeing her if she tours again, bit steep... But...  :unknown:

Edit: seen no hh  :(

Looking at the diary tab on her AW page, she’s in Glasgow next week……. :hi: