Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: The Phoenix Club - Juliana Maria Nicole  (Read 6279 times)

162 review(s) for Phoenix Parties (145 positive, 12 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Raven

Communication ~ very easy - called at 9.10am and booked. Txt received to confirm with address.

External Link/Members Only

Original line up had Monica in it but was replaced by Nicole.

160 - 2hrs.

Location near Barons Court. Venue was nothing special but clean and functional. So easy to get to. 2min away from station.

I arrived a little late and the party had started. Money and valuables out the way. Looked at the rooms and only two guests. One room had Maria and Julian with one guest, the other Nicole and guest. Had to go to the back cupboard to change in Nicole’s room. There were in a middle of a 69.  Nicole making the right noises and it was a good view while I changed.

Showed and headed into Juliana and Maria’s room, where Juliana welcomed me with kissing and straight into blowy. Beds not the biggest but enough for two to lay down with out touching. While on bed getting owo head (owo with all the girls) guy was giving Maria a good seeing to next to me.

Got very hard and went for mish (one and both legs on shoulder etc) and doggy. (All sex protected) I don’t like to pop early as I know I’m only a two pop guy. Felt was right time to change and went into Nicole’s room. Guy was giving her a doggy so I hopped in front of her and she gave me a really good head. Guy left and Nicole and I got friendly and more bj and 69. Three more guys showed up and we spit roasted Nicole. Time to move on.

Back in the other room and two guys giving the girls a good seeing two. Played with Maria nips while guy is going down on her. Popped my fella into her mouth with a real nice blow job. Likes to give you eye contact and lots of flicks with the tongue.

Juliana finish fucking one guy, so I hopped on the bed for a nice blowy and more doggy then 69 where Juliana sucked and wanked the hell out of my dick, while she grind her pus into my face. Proper Deep grinding where you had no chance to take a breath at all -my mouth was covered completely! Loved it!!! So intense! I anal played with her starfish and inserting just the tip as this was going on. First intense pop soon followed. :drinks:

2nd hour was more of the same and me popping in and out of the rooms, drinks of water and squash and some snack freely available. Eventually was only two guys left with 30 min to go. I had Maria and Nicole to my self. Nicole giving me an amazing blowly, while Maria was working on my nips with her tongue and I’m fonderling her body with free hand …… 10min later big pop number two and I knew I was done.  :dance: Other guy was also done and heading for the shower. Showed and I left site with 15min to go with a happy smile on my face.

Juliana ~ dirty as fuck and amazing 6 pack. Fake boobs. (My fav to play with on the day)
Maria ~ pretty blonde one with great blowly skills. Eye contract uses the tongue well head bobbing etc. (does not kiss)
Nicole ~ huge great big natural tits and really friendly personality.

All girls took directions well and no complaints, friendly. Showed and cleaned them selfies between guests popping. Other guests were all good and no girl hogging.

Was a little disappointed Monica was not there as I know she is pure filth but Nicole filled in nicely.

Recommend: Yes def.  :hi:

« Last Edit: May 31, 2022, 07:49:11 am by Raven »

Online Bloodymary

Was a fun party - I was the guy 69ing Nicole when you arrived

Haven’t partied with Nicole before but really enjoyed my time with her and seemed to make her cum a couple of times while 69ing her

Juliana is a great addition to the line up and Maria is fun as well

Party has a nice vibe yesterday

Offline Hunter84

i'd love to try one of these (in my head) but keep chickening out

Online Bloodymary

Just give it a go - the 4pm slots tend to be a little quieter.   I’ve been many times and you tend to get a good vibe there

Offline Hunter84

Just give it a go - the 4pm slots tend to be a little quieter.   I’ve been many times and you tend to get a good vibe there

Not something I'd be able to do, i think I'd be too uncomfortable about my own skin around everyone else. i realise its my issue and no one else's. but the thought of the fun though keeps making me want to man up and go but i have a couple of health issues that when 1 on 1 punting isn't an issue, but trying to get around a building full of other people could be. also the thought of meeting someone I know too lol

Online Bloodymary

Not something I'd be able to do, i think I'd be too uncomfortable about my own skin around everyone else. i realise its my issue and no one else's. but the thought of the fun though keeps making me want to man up and go but i have a couple of health issues that when 1 on 1 punting isn't an issue, but trying to get around a building full of other people could be. also the thought of meeting someone I know too lol

I’ve been at PP when there are guys in late 70s who struggle to perform but they still have a fun time - whenever I’ve been there no one really cares what the other guys are doing or look like so if you fancy trying a party, try to overcome your concerns and go for it / I was self conscious when I first started doing parties and now I don’t care and enjoy them - at the party this there was something incredibly horny about slamming Nicole or Maria from behind while they had their mouth full of cock

Offline Jelleyflex

I am in town next week and might well give the 4pm of a go 👍.

It will be my first time at such a place and find myself wondering of the eticat while there.

OWO is not my strong suit and soon makes me pop. Do you have to agree with the girls first if popping in the mouth is cool or is that a no no from the start? Once I get the first pop out the way it's all fine, just that first one!

If you go into a room and see a lass with her ass in the air giving a blowey are you ok slapping on a Jonnie and sliding in or is there some form of permission you should he getting first?

Would hate to be "that guy" who let the side down and misrepresented.

Cheers.

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

OWO is not my strong suit and soon makes me pop. Do you have to agree with the girls first if popping in the mouth is cool or is that a no no from the start? Once I get the first pop out the way it's all fine, just that first one!

If you go into a room and see a lass with her ass in the air giving a blowey are you ok slapping on a Jonnie and sliding in or is there some form of permission you should he getting first?

In my opinion manners, respect, courtesy and politeness should always be adopted regardless of the situation so no popping in the mouth without agreeing that in advance and no fucking without checking first. Yes you are paying to have sex but you shouldn't treat the girls like lumps of meat.

In the two scenarios you describe my comments are
- CIM is very much the exception at PP. You should ask but don't be a surprised if the answer is a No.
- Even if the girl is giving someone a BJ you can stil find a way of catching their attention. You don't have to say anything as approval can be requested and given by hand signals or facial expressions. In my experience it will normally be granted but you should not assume it without getting permission 
Banned reason: Previously banned member TinMan69
Banned by: 90125

Offline Sullivan

I am in town next week and might well give the 4pm of a go 👍.

It will be my first time at such a place and find myself wondering of the eticat while there.

Cheers.

The girls are part of the fun. Have a chat with them. You’ll find out if popping in their mouths is ok. The first time I went, there was someone who blew muck into a girl’s mouth. She gave a bit of a grumble, as if it wasn’t cool, but it didn’t stop her from servicing him the rest of the time. He had some great action off the same girl.

I’d also think you need some level of consent to get in from behind. The girl probably wants to be satisfied that you’re rubbered up and can’t do that with a cock in her mouth.

Each time I had fs with a girl, she has put the condom on, not me finding one and then deciding to get stuck in without her knowing. It’s much easier to get a bj with a girl already being fucked than it as to start riding someone already giving a bj.

Offline Jelleyflex

Cheers chaps. Useful info. Thank you👍

Online Bloodymary

Very few at PP allow CIM.   Monica generally does and I’ve had it from others but tends to be the exception

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

The first time I went, there was someone who blew muck into a girl’s mouth. She gave a bit of a grumble, as if it wasn’t cool, but it didn’t stop her from servicing him the rest of the time. He had some great action off the same girl.

I’d also think you need some level of consent to get in from behind. The girl probably wants to be satisfied that you’re rubbered up and can’t do that with a cock in her mouth.

I can't believe what idiots some men are. There are some girls who have a physical aversion to a guy spunking in their mouth and may well have a bite reaction to it happening. He was lucky that the girl who he did it to was so understanding
Banned reason: Previously banned member TinMan69
Banned by: 90125

Offline Eeyore

It’s good to hear the parties are still going strong after a bit of a decline over recent years.

I have been to numerous parties but haven’t attended for many many years, I think Moss was attending to things along with the lovely Em which shows how long ago it’s was.

It became a bit of a joke with Em as I was always nervous attending despite the numerous visits but a few minutes with the girls and I was oblivious to everything around me and thoroughly enjoyed myself.

Although I’m now in my late fifties I would still go to a party but alas over the years I’ve piled on too many extra kilos & I would be too self conscious which is a shame because I would like to return.

It sounds ridiculous after my last statement but anyone who has never been to a party I would recommend a trip as the negative thoughts of what might happen or how you will feel very rarely occur and the vast majority really enjoy themselves.

It’s true to say parties aren’t for everyone but until you try you don’t know and even those who discover it’s not for them still find the whole experience an adventure.

Offline puntmiester

it's not for everyone. I went once and found it a little odd. making small chat may be awkward

Offline MysteryManNo.7

I'd definitely recommend Phoenix if you want to try a party. It's a good ratio even though every party I've been to there has been max number of blokes I always had a good amount of time with each girl and for anyone nervous about being around other blokes, don't be.

Doesn't matter how old, skinny, fat or how big you penis is no one there cares and the girls, at least the ones I have met, have been enthusiastic whether they are riding a young bloke or someone old enough to be their grandfather.

Only negative I can really think of is the venue isn't great and the girls can be hit or miss though luiza, Marianna and kasia are solid and I've hear good things about Billie, Geovana and Monica.