Author Topic: MistressPhenix1 - repeatedly cancelled bookings - Manchester  (Read 1849 times)


3 review(s) for Mistressphenix1 (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline williambream

External Link/Members Only

Not much to say, meeting was arranged in the morning for 6pm. I said I would confirm this was still going ahead an hour beforehand which I did on WhatsApp (seeing it was read).
Ten mins after the agreed start time I got a message saying sorry not today.

I hadn't travelled so no loss to me but poor service and clearly negative.

Offline Colston36

That's a shame. I had a session with her and her partner - oh, about 5 years ago. It was just about the filthiest ever - and all in half an hour. Not for the conventional though. They are lesbian and sheer filth. Her AW reviews , for once accurate, reflect what I experienced very well, I haven't seen her since as I go up that way very rarely.

Offline williambream

I read the reviews on here and to be honest I'm surprised there aren't more, but timekeeping was mentioned prior in them.

As I'm not from Manchester and just passing through its a bit more annoying as I cant just try again tomorrow etc.

Offline Colston36

I read the reviews on here and to be honest I'm surprised there aren't more, but timekeeping was mentioned prior in them.

As I'm not from Manchester and just passing through its a bit more annoying as I cant just try again tomorrow etc.

Nor am I. I had to hang about for about half an hour the time I did see her - but it was amazing.