Author Topic: Ella-mai - Stoke-on-Trent  (Read 2839 times)


10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4990325) (6 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline longputt69

https:adultwork.com/4990325
I saw Ella-mai nearly 3 years ago before lockdown and after seeing her updated photos on her aw profile I decided to pay her another visit which I did 4 weeks ago and am so pleased I did as it was certainly the best punt ive had since lockdown and possibly amongst the best I’ve had.
Ella is about 30,friendly and attractive with a fantastic body ff boobs with a lovely rounded arse a true reflection of her gallery on aw.
On my arrival I was offered a drink and then taken up to the bedroom where I had 60 minutes of extreme pleasure.After removing each other’s clothes we started kissing on the bed whilst i played with Ella’s magnificent tits before she went down and gave me a very slow and sloppy blow job after which I returned the favour and went down on her very tasty shaven pussy.We then went into a 69 for at least 10 minutes where the action got more arousing.Ella then produced the condom and after some more passionate kissing we had sex in cowgirl,reverse cowgirl and then in doggy which was great looking at her great arse.I was now ready to explode,so I turned her over removed the condom and shot every drop over her double f boobs.We then lay on the bed together chatting for 5 minutes as my hour was now up and Ella then cleaned me before I got dressed and left feeling I’d had fantastic value for what I had paid.
I paid Ella £100 but I’ve noticed she has now increased this to £110 which will certainly not stop me returning as I’ve paid a lot more for nowhere near the action I recieved.Take a look at her photos I can assure you they are genuine.


Offline Rack Admirer

Needs moving to the West Midlands section 👍