Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Japanase Sexy Nikki - Marylebone - TOFTT, B&S  (Read 1253 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6766162) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline JasonM

Bait and Switch.

Link: External Link/Members Only

I was just captivated by the girl in the photos.

Date, Duration & Fee:
About 1 week ago.

Initial Contact & Communication:
Communication were alright, easy to set an appointment.
I am beggining to believe that the easier it is to book the worst the punt is going to be. :(

Somewhere at about 5 min walk from Churchill Arms Pub.
The profile mentions a luxury apartment or of such. It was nothing like that, as I entered the flat, from the hallway I saw the room divided by what seemed a large cloth, something like a bed sheet. :scare:

Physical Appearance & Personality:
Nothing like the woman in the photos. chub, very round face.

Action:
As she let me in she quickly asked me to take shoes of and off she went, gone, left me standing there at the door. Called her back, had a good look at her and told that she is not the girl in the photo and that I am leaving she opened the door and off I went.

After I left, she texted me back saying that that was her friend and that she wasn't ready and that she will be available at some other time.
All bullshit.

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

:D At least you had the sense to walk.
Nothing pops up on any reverse image searches.

She’s either a medical student or just popped in for another round of treatment for God knows what.
Some obscure person … I wonder who she is?  :unknown:
« Last Edit: May 29, 2022, 10:08:14 pm by Prifessionallondinguy »

Offline petercamford

One giveaway on her profile is that it clearly states her nationality as 'Chinese'. This will be taken from the passport which was presented to verify the profile. So the first lie is to claim to be Japanese.

Offline andy6969